Refine Your Search
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Radboud University
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Uppsala University
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Maastricht University
- Wageningen University & Research
- University of Twente (UT)
- Syddansk University
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Maastricht University (UM)
- University of Amsterdam
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Leiden University
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Grant Finder
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- University of Twente
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- Tilburg University
- Wetsus, european centre of excellence for sustainable watertechnology
- Academic Medical Center
- American Geophysical Union
- Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica in Amsterdam
- Edith Cowan University
- Gut Research BV
- Hendrix Genetics
- MSCA ITN Thrombo-inflammation in Cardiovascular Disease
- NIZO food research
- NV BEKAERT SA
- Netherlands Forensic Institute
- Radboud University Medical Center
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- Technical University Eindhoven
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
- University of Leeds
- VU Medical Center
- 50 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Earth Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- 15 more »
- « less
PhD position ‘Parenting beyond pink or blue: What’s the brain got to do with it?’ (1.0 FTE) Functie Gender is one of the most important organizers of social life. From the moment a child is born, it shapes how children are parented and talked to, and parents’ reactions to the child’s behaviors,...
PhD position ‘Links of Empathy and Prosociality to the Provision of Emotional and Autonomy Support: An investigation across Relationships and Generations’ (1.0 FTE) Functie The Department of Education and Pedagogical Science, division Youth and Family, is looking for a PhD candidate on the...
PhD position 'The digital grip of parents: an innovative study on the role of family context in youth digital media use' (1.0 FTE) Functie We seek to appoint a PhD candidate who will investigate digital media use among youth aged 8-18 in the context of the family. While several studies have...
PhD position 'The Dark Side of Cooperation' (1.0 FTE) Functie Most research on the evolution of cooperation in humans has focused on the benefits that cooperation brings about. However, if reached at the expense of others, cooperation can also have negative consequences. The negative...
PhD position 'Perceptual, cognitive-affective, and behavioural components of body image in female adolescents with and without anorexia nervosa' (1.0 FTE) Functie Body image in Anorexia Nervosa (AN) is disturbed and after recovery remains disturbed. These disturbances, and associated negative...
PhD position 'Movement(s) along the Balkan Route' (1.0 FTE) Functie We seek to appoint a PhD candidate who will investigate the dynamics of migratory movements along the Balkan Route, and what forms of social movements and citizenship these movements engender - locally, nationally, and...
PhD position 'Optimizing treatment for youth with behavior problems and mild intellectual disability' (1.0 FTE) Functie The main goal of this project is to optimize treatment for youth with behavior problems (BP) and mild intellectual disability (MID). Recently, the main supervisor designed an...
PhD position 'Boosting Students’ Motivation: Need Support vs. Need Crafting' (1.0 FTE) Functie A common reflex in education is to impose external measures to boost students’ motivation, such as ‘need support’ provided by teachers (i.e., instructional styles that are aimed at promoting students’...
PhD position 'A bitter pill? How the use of oral contraceptives can lead to increased mood and anxiety disorders' (1.0 FTE) Functie As a PhD candidate in the exciting project 'A bitter pill? How the use of oral contraceptives can lead to increased mood and anxiety disorders' you will be working...
PhD position 'The multilevel explicit-duration hidden Markov model for real time behavioural data' (1.0 FTE) Functie We seek to appoint a PhD candidate who will investigate the multilevel explicit-duration hidden Markov model for real time behavioural data. Due to technological advances, it...