Refine Your Search
- Imperial College London
- University of Technology Sydney
- Australian National University
- University of Agder (UiA)
- University of New South Wales
- University of South Florida
- Ghent University
- University of Melbourne
- East Carolina University
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Fundación IMDEA Nanociencia
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- North Carolina State University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Sheffield
- University of South Carolina
- Yale University
- Aalborg University
- Charles Sturt University
- Coastal Carolina University
- Cornell University
- Doctoral School of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) - HZDR - Helmholtz Association
- Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST)
- Museum für Naturkunde
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- PhD School at the Faculty of Humanities at University of Copenhagen
- PhD School at the Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen
- South Dakota State University
- Syddansk University
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Sheffield
- The University of Southampton
- The University of Western Australia
- UNSW Sydney
- University of London
- University of Maryland
- University of Miami
- University of South-Eastern Norway
- University of Sydney
- University of Waterloo
- 38 more »
- « less
- Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- 14 more »
- « less
Job description Job summary An opportunity has arisen within the Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at Imperial College London for a Research Associate to investigate object perception and modelling for robotic grasping and manipulation. The post is funded by EPSRC as part of a...
Supervisors Dr Erica Ballantyne - Logistics & Supply Chain Research Centre Professor David Stone - Centre for Research into Electrical Energy Storage and Applications Project description Continued population growth has led to increased transport demands, to, from, and within urban areas. This...
Soil Remediation Student Research Assistant(s) (Summer Student) Applied BioNanotechnology Industrial Research (ABNIR) Chair Competition #: 219039 Opening Date: 3/19/19 Scope: Open to all Applicants Closing Date: 3/26/19 Location: Main Campus Description The Applied Bio/Nanotechnology Industrial...
Job description Job summary The Department of Computing is a leading department of Computer Science among UK Universities, and has consistently been awarded the highest research rating. In the 2014 REF assessment, the Department was ranked third (1st in the Research Intensity table published by...
Job description Job summary Applications are invited for a research associate position to join ELEGANCY, a multidisciplinary consortium established to exploit the synergies between the use of hydrogen as a low-carbon fuel and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technologies. The project is funded...
Posting Details Department: Department of Cardiology - Heart Institute / 0-6131-037 College/Division: Morsani College of Medicine Salary Plan: Faculty Hiring Salary/Salary Range: $65,000 Organizational Summary: USF Health's mission is to envision and implement the future of health. It is the...
Overview The ARC Research Hub for Integrated Device for End-User Analysis at Low Levels Research Hub (ARC IDEAL Research Hub, https://idealresearchhub.com/) at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is currently seeking suitable PhD candidates. Australian citizens, Australian permanent...
Job description Job summary Applications are invited for a Research Associate joint between EPSRC Centre for Mathematics of Precision Healthcare (CMPH) at Imperial College London, Cambridge Clinical Neurosciences and the MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit. This project joins three timely themes:...
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Development and Planning, one or more PhD stipend(s) are available within the general study programme Planning and Development. The stipend(s) are open for appointment from 1 September 2019 or soon hereafter.The Department of Planning...
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sheffield, UK Supervisor - Dr Dmitriy Krizhanovskii Position available 1st of October 2019 Recent advances in semiconductor nano-technology have led to a new generation of robust controllable structures where manipulation of coupling between light...