Refine Your Search
- University of Oslo
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Agder
- Times Higher Education
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Baylor College of Medicine
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ghent University
- University of Stavanger
- American Geophysical Union
- National University of Singapore
- University College Cork ;
- University of Innsbruck
- ALMA MATER STUDIORUM - Università di Bologna
- California Baptist University
- Ined - Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques
- Institut Pasteur
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Keele University
- Keele University ;
- National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- RISE - Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart Systems and Emerging Technologies
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
- Swansea University
- Technical University of Munich
- The University of East Anglia, UK
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Western Australia
- UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology ;
- University College Dublin ;
- University College London
- University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden, TU Dresden
- University of Aarhus ;
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Bergen
- University of British Columbia
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- University of Luxembourg
- University of Oslo ;
- University of Southern Denmark
- University of Warwick
- University of Warwick ;
- University of Würzburg
- Victoria University of Wellington
- 41 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- 14 more »
- « less
PhD Research Fellow in Sustainable Business Model Innovation Apply for this job See advertisement About the position A 100 % position as a PhD Research Fellow in Sustainable Business Model is available at the University of Agder, School of Business and Law. The position is affiliated to the...
NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology | Norway | about 6 hours ago
This is NTNU At NTNU, creating knowledge for a better world is the vision that unites our 7 400 employees and 42 000 students. We are looking for dedicated employees to join us. About the position A new PhD fellowship in computational dynamics and stochastics on manifolds (CODYSMA), supervised...
We are recruiting candidates for four PhD positions, three at the Globe Institute and one at Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, in palaeoproteomics for human evolution, starting 1 August 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. The fellowships are part of the European Training...
Applications may only be submitted online by accessing the website: https://concorsi.unibo.it . After completing the registration process, following the web procedure instructions, the call can be found browsing “Selection of Announcement Type/Research Fellowship/Transducers and Sensor-near...
Job description The University of Stavanger invites applicants for a Ph.D fellowship in Deep Learning for Smart Watches (Heart rate and biomarkers) at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. The postition is vacant from 1. September...
Job description The University of Stavanger invites applicants for a PhD fellowship in archaeology at the Museum of Archaeology, Stavanger. The postition is vacant from 01.01.2021. This is a trainee position that will give promising researchers an opportunity for academic development leading to...
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are offering a PhD fellowship in Translational Genomics commencing July 1, 2020. Our group and research Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research...
Cardiomyopathy syndrome (CMS) is a severe cardiac disease in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Over the last decade, it has become one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in the salmon aquaculture industry. Yet, there is currently no cure or treatment for this condition. Using advanced...
The PhD project is part of the RCN project ResBod – “Resisting Bodies: The politics and practices of the immune system”. ResBod is an interdisciplinary project that aims to provide empirically grounded insights into how scientific knowledge about the immune system is constructed, and how science...
The PhD research fellow will be part of the ELOGOW (Electrification of Oil and Gas Installation by Offshore Wind) project. ELOGOW is a competence building project for the industry funded by the Research Council of Norway and by the industry partners of the project. The project partners are: The...