Refine Your Search
- Massey University
- Auckland University of Technology
- University of Otago
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Unitech Institute of Technology
- The University of Auckland
- Bay of Plenty Polytechnic
- Open Polytechnic
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- GNS Science
- Plant & Food Research
- Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Manaaki Whenua
- University of Waikato
- AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Australian National University
- Cawthron Institute
- MASSEY UNIVERSITY
- University of Worcester
- 15 more »
- « less
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
• Relevant tertiary qualification desirable. • Demonstrated experience in data and record management systems • Demonstrated relevant work experience in academic administration. • A commitment to ongoing professional development. • An understanding of postgraduate qualifications, and...
Salary/Wages: $100,000 to $115,000 per annum Group Manager Transport and Logistics Full-time, Permanent Faculty of Trades and Logistics Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is one of New Zealand’s largest Institutes of Technology, serving the Bay of Plenty and South Waikato regions with major...
Food, Beverage and Conferencing Manager Professional and Administrative Lincoln, Canterbury Apply Description As the longest-running agriculturally-based university in the Southern Hemisphere, Lincoln University’s story begins with farming, but it certainly doesn’t end there. As New Zealand’s...
Vacancy Supporting Documents Vacancy 2297 - Professor in Nursing GSNMH_Prof_advertisement_June 2018 GSNMH_role-description-template-professor_June 2018 Back to Vacancy List This page was produced July 21, 2018 08:21 pm by program WK8127 (revision 15.0.17933.A2) Copyright © Ascender Pay Pty...
The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law is known in New Zealand and internationally for the high quality of its graduates, the impact of its research and its effective engagement with business and the broader community. The MBA and Professional Masters Programme Administrator requires a high...
The Centre for Social Data Analytics (CSDA) requires an administrative coordinator who will be responsible for a wide range of tasks across diverse aspects of the Centre's operations including: research support, travel, events, visitors and special events. Specific tasks will include: developing...
The Centre for Social Data Analytics (CSDA) wishes to appoint a business development advisor who will work closely with the Centre directors to identify and pursue new research and business opportunities. The business development advisor will also work with other Centre staff to ensure that the...
The Role and Opportunity The role of Accountant (corporate) reports to the Corporate Finance Manager and forms part of the Corporate Finance Team within Finance and Business Performance. The principle responsibilities of this role are to support the Corporate Finance Manager, in particular with...
The Role and Opportunity Our Land and Water is one of the eleven National Science Challenges designed to break new ground in areas of science that are critical to New Zealand's future. Our Land and Water focuses on the research needed to support positive large-scale change in outcomes for both...
• Relevant tertiary qualification desirable. • Demonstrated relevant work experience in academic administration. • An understanding of an academic portfolio of qualifications, specialisations and courses. • Demonstrated management or coordination experience of large programmes of work. • A...