Refine Your Search
- University of Groningen
- Utrecht University
- Grant Finder
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- University of Twente (UT)
- Uppsala University
- Radboud University
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Syddansk University
- University of Amsterdam
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Maastricht University
- Wageningen University & Research
- Leiden University
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Maastricht University (UM)
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Tilburg University
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- The Open Universiteit (OU)
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RUG
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- Wetsus, european centre of excellence for sustainable watertechnology
- Academic Medical Center
- American Geophysical Union
- Artinis Medical Sytems B.V.
- Australian National University
- Edith Cowan University
- Erasmus MC
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- Gut Research BV
- Hendrix Genetics
- Maastricht Universitair medisch Centrum+ (MUMC+)
- Mimetas BV
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle
- Radboud University Medical Center
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- TU Delft
- Technical University Eindhoven
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- University College London
- University Medical Center Groningen
- University of Groningen (RUG)
- University of Leeds
- University of Toronto
- VU Medical Center
- 59 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- Electrical Engineering
- 15 more »
- « less
Tenure-Track Position in Analysis of Partial Differential Equations Job description Applications are invited for a full-time, tenure track position. The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence in research and preferably have some experience in teaching and supervision of students....
2 PhD-Students, FHML/NUTRIM - School of Nutrition and Translational Research in Metabolism / Department of Human Biology (1,0 FTE) 2 PhD-Students, FHML/NUTRIM - School of Nutrition and Translational Research in Metabolism / Department of Human Biology (1,0 FTE) Published Deadline Location 19...
PhD candidate @ Maastricht University Campus Venlo PhD candidate @ Maastricht University Campus Venlo Published Deadline Location 19 Apr 19 May Venlo PhD candidate for the project entitled “Effect of probiotic, prebiotic and/or SCFA supplementation on gut microbiota components, weight and...
Two PhD positions are open in the field of electrochemical conversion of carbon dioxide. The available positions are fully funded and the students will be working at the Inorganic Materials and Catalysis group at Eindhoven University of Technology led by prof.dr.ir. Emiel Hensen. The work will...
The Electronic Systems (ES) group within the Department of Electrical Engineering of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) seeks to hire an outstanding PhD candidate within the field of Embedded Computer Architecture. Project description There is still an enormous difference in...
Are you interested in conducting advanced thin film physics research on a most exciting application? We are looking for motivated and skilled PhD and post-doctoral researchers to work on the physics of XUV optics. These optics basically consist of optical stacks of films of nanoscale thickness...
We are looking for a motivated scientist to work on a project about emotion regulation in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It is a project with a lot of possibilities, as it involves brain (neuroimaging), behavior and gut-brain (microbiom) research. You will join the...
You will be part of the 2018 VICI grant program 'How gut bacteria and stress shape child development'. You will join the very dynamic and highly collaborative Developmental Psychobiology Lab (DPBlab ), a multidisciplinary group of senior and junior researchers. You will help design, preregister,...
Sweeteners and health A healthy lifestyle is an essential element in the prevention of chronic metabolic diseases like obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Given the contribution of dietary sugar in the development of obesity and cardiometabolic risk (contributing to energy density and...
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has established an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative university offering high-quality teaching and research. Its 31,000 students are encouraged to develop their own individual talents through challenging...