Refine Your Search
- Grant Finder
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Delft University of Technology
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Uppsala University
- University of Amsterdam
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- University of Twente (UT)
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Tilburg University
- Wageningen University & Research
- Leiden University
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Radboud University
- Syddansk University
- Maastricht University
- Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG)
- Amsterdam UMC, location VU University Medical Center
- Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation (Sanquin)
- TU Delft
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- Artinis Medical Sytems B.V.
- Australian National University
- Edith Cowan University
- GGZ inGeest
- KU Leuven
- MR coils
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Peau Pty Ltd
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- Univ. Twente
- University College London
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University medical centre Groningen
- Visual Sonics
- Wageningen University and Research
- 46 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Postdoc Position In Design To Manage Interconnected Infrastructures Department/faculty: Faculty Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Doctorate Working hours: 36-40 hours weekly Contract: <empty> Salary: 3303 - 4166 euros monthly (full-time basis) Faculty Civil Engineering and Geosciences The...
PhD candidate (Early Stage Researcher) within the DARE ITN/Marie Curie project (ESR 8), Faculty of Law (1 September 2019) PhD candidate (Early Stage Researcher) within the DARE ITN/Marie Curie project (ESR 8), Faculty of Law (1 September 2019) Published Deadline Location 17 Jan 14...
3 PhD candidates for the project “Decline and Death of International Organizations” at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Department of Political Science, Maastricht University 3 PhD candidates for the project “Decline and Death of International Organizations” at the Faculty of Arts and...
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Balanced study and career paths in a wide variety of disciplines encourage the 31,000...
We are looking for We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for a four-year PhD trajectory on a project on oleogelation. Oleogelation has become of increasing interest in the last years, due to a need to replace solid fats with healthy oils in the food and pharmaceutical industry. Proteins...
The successful candidate will be appointed as an Early Stage Researcher (Ph.D. researcher) within the Disability Advocacy Research in Europe (DARE) Network. DARE is a Marie SkƗodowska Curie Innovative Training Network project, funded by the European Union. DARE is co-ordinated by the Centre for...
Novel vaccine vectors to resist pathogen challenge – VacPath PhD / Researcher Functie Applications are invited for 10 PhD student / Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions on a Horizon 2020 MSCA-funded Innovative Training Network, VacPath. VacPath aims to develop novel vector-based vaccines...
Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Balanced study and career paths in a wide variety of disciplines encourage the 31,000 students and...
A vacancy on the NWO VIDI project“Positively Shocking! The Redistributive Impact of Mass Mortality through Epidemic Diseases and Violent Conflict in Early Modern Northwest Europe” led by Dr. Daniel R. Curtis, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands Project VIDI description Catastrophic shocks...
Sort on published: 2019-01-18 Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively with society. Our most important assets are all the individuals whose...