Refine Your Search
- KU Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- University of Helsinki
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- Hasselt University
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM)
- LUCA School of Arts
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven ;
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- American Geophysical Union
- European Training Network RIBES “River flow regulation, fish BEhaviour and Status”
- Fundacion IMDEA Energia
- Ghent University - imec
- Nokia Belgium
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU)
- UNamur - Eeecology Lab
- University of Leuven
- University of Liège
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- Université de Liège (ULg)
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel ;
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - MOBI
- université catholique de Louvain
- 29 more »
- « less
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 13 more »
- « less
The University of Helsinki, founded in 1640, is one of the world’s leading universities for multidisciplinary research. The university has an international academic community of 40,000 students and staff members. The Department of Chemistry (http://www.helsinki.fi/kemia/english/ ) at the Faculty...
The Faculty of Social Sciences and CrimScapes research project and the Social Study of Microbes Group invite applications for the position of a DOCTORAL CANDIDATE IN SOCIOLOGY for a fixed term position of three years starting 1 November 2020 (or as agreed). The doctoral thesis project will be...
Tagline For further development of the IDLab machine learning cluster, we are looking for a post-doctoral researcher in the domains of both machine learning and networking. What you will do You will lead the programmable networks and AI team within the IDLab research group. This team consists of...
You have a PhD in Economics or Business with an emphasis on Accounting or a PhD in a related domain with evidence of expertise in this field of research. You have excellent research potential. The quality of your research is demonstrated by the quality of your PhD dissertation, promising...
Project description: The importance of power electronics is raising in electrical equipment, particularly in the railway and spatial segments of activity. The ‘M&SSCoT Network’ project aims to unify the development of control electronic units in order to uncouple the design from the application....
- Applicants should have obtained a PhD (max 3 years ago) in social sciences (communication sciences or sociology), psychology, or pedagogical sciences. - Applicants should have excellent organization and managing skills (e.g. risk, time, and people management skills). - Creativity, digital...
Benefits We are offering a part time employment (50%) as a doctor assistant for 3 years in a caring and stimulating work environment within an established research team, and with challenging assignments. Eligibility criteria We are looking for an experienced researcher with a PhD whose subject...
The eye offers a unique window to the brain and its circulation as the retina is embryologically derived from the diencephalon and can be easily reached by visible light. Changes in the retinal structure and function have been linked to several cerebral and cardiovascular diseases, even in a...
The University of Helsinki, founded in 1640, is one of the world’s leading universities for multidisciplinary research. The university has an international academic community of 40,000 students and staff members. The University of Helsinki offers comprehensive services to its employees,...