Refine Your Search
- National University of Singapore
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Technology & Design
- SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (SIT)
- Ministry of Education
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- LASALLE COLLEGE OF THE ARTS
- ETH Zurich
- The University of Newcastle
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- School of Life Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- DUKE-NUS MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Monash University
- National Environment Agency
- National University of Singapore - Chemical and Biomolecular Department
- National University of Singapore, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Sea-level and Coastal Change Laboratory, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Hong Kong
- Singapore Managment University
- The Mechanobiology Institute (MBI) at the National University of Singapore
- 16 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Social Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- 15 more »
- « less
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (CCEB) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Formulate new strategies to improve target specificities in nanomaterial-based sensors Devise methods to accelerate and automate data...
We are seeking a research associate to join a university-level research centre collaborating with industry. The position is for one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Successful candidates will conduct research and develop advanced deep learning algorithms for multi-modality...
We are seeking Project Officers to join a university-level research centre collaborating with industry. The position is for one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Successful candidates will conduct research and develop advanced deep learning algorithms for medical AI....
Extraordinary Electronics Laboratory (X-Lab) led by Prof. Mohammad Samizadeh Nikoo is seeking for a talented scientist to join as a research associate to conduct cutting edge research and development on MEMS-semiconductor device technologies. Key Responsibilities: To design, fabricate,...
The National Institute of Education invites suitable applicants for the position of Research Associate on a 18 months contract at the NIE Director’s Office. Project Title: Examining the construct of future-readiness through the lenses of education leaders and their institutional practices [RS...
Job Description The Global Heat Health Information Network (GHHIN) will be setting up its Southeast Asia Regional Heat Health Node at the Heat Resilience & Performance Centre (HRPC) to promote partnership and collaboration among key institutions driving heat health research in the region,...
Job Purpose Comparative Medicine (CM) provides exceptional quality animal care and technical support services for animal research performed at the National University of Singapore. Duties and Responsbilities This position is responsible for performing animal care duties, which include a variety...
About ORMC Office of Risk Management and Compliance (ORMC) strives to be a trusted business and governance partner in the sustainable creation, optimization and protection of the university’s overall enterprise value through a best-in-class risk and governance system. This is via instilling and...
Job Description The NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine is looking for a highly dynamic, creative and energetic individual to join its Communications team. The incumbent is a strong and versatile writer and project manager, who will work with the Communications leadership and key internal and...
Job Description The School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) was established to drive the expansion of NUS’ lifelong learning offerings in a concerted and strategic way that furthers our mission to be a leading global university, as well as fulfil our role as a public university of...