Refine Your Search
- University of Glasgow
- University of Nottingham
- Times Higher Education
- University of Glasgow ;
- The University of Edinburgh ;
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Aberdeen
- Edinburgh Napier University ;
- University of Strathclyde ;
- University of Dundee
- Heriot Watt University
- Brunel University
- University of Aberdeen ;
- Heriot-Watt University ;
- University of the West of Scotland ;
- University of Dundee ;
- University of Stirling
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Stirling ;
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh ;
- Glasgow School of Art ;
- Abertay University ;
- CRUK Beatson Institute for Cancer Research
- Scotland's Rural College (SRUC) ;
- University of the West of Scotland
- Glasgow Caledonian University ;
- Robert Gordon University ;
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh ;
- The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research ;
- The James Hutton Institute ;
- University of the Highlands and Islands ;
- University of Wolverhampton
- Abertay University
- Blackburn College ;
- British Geological Survey ;
- MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research (CVR)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh ;
- University of Warwick
- Almac Group
- College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow
- Ecole Centrale de Lyon and NCIMB Ltd, Scotland UK.
- Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre (EPCC)
- Fife College ;
- Galecto, Inc.
- Glyndwr University
- Heriot-Watt University
- INTO University of Stirling ;
- Institute of Occupational Medicine ;
- International College Dundee ;
- James Hutton Ltd ;
- Moredun Research Institute ;
- North Highland College ;
- Online Education Services ;
- Perth College UHI ;
- Quirkos ;
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland ;
- Scottish Association for Marine Science - SAMS ;
- Scottish Children's Reporter Administration ;
- The James Hutton Institute
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Nottingham (UoN)
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Strathclyde (CEE Dpt) - Paul Sabatier University/INSA Toulouse (LMDC)
- University of the Highlands and Islands - Inverness College ;
- Worldwide Cancer Research ;
- 58 more »
- « less
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Summary The Malcolm Hutton Scholarship is available for the 2020-21 academic year Description The scholarship is open to current 3rd year students (Junior Honours students) undertaking any of the following Honours degree programmes: MA Real Estate MA Business Management and Real Estate MA...
Research Assistant Apply Post Details Part time (60% FTE) Fixed term for 21 months Grade 6 £26,715- £32,816 p.a pro-rata The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 18 February 2021 Interviews are expected to take place on Wednesday 03 March 2021 This role will require a Basic...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Ecological Restoration Apply Post Details Full time Fixed term until 12 November 2024, with potential of an additional 5 months (April 2025) Flexible working options such as part-time, compressed or flexible hours and/or an element of home-working will be actively...
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Apply Post Details Full time Fixed term contract for 9 months The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 11 February 2021 Interviews are expected to take place on Monday 22 February 2021 For the purposes of sponsorship, this is a postdoctoral role...
Digital Learning Instructional Designer Apply Post Details Part time (50% FTE) Fixed term contract until 31 July 2021 Grade 7 £33,797 - £40,322 p.a. pro-rata The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 07 February 2021 Interviews are expected to take place on Monday 22 February...
NTU is a great place to work. We take care of our colleagues with flexible and competitive packages, and the opportunities for genuine professional progress. We respect and value all our staff, because we know that it takes a strong and diverse workforce to maintain the kind of success...
NTU is a great place to work. We take care of our colleagues with flexible and competitive packages, and the opportunities for genuine professional progress. We respect and value all our staff, because we know that it takes a strong and diverse workforce to maintain the kind of success we’ve...
Additional information: This is a full time role but we welcome applications from people who wish to work part-time hours. Candidates should state their preference in their application. Lecturer Salary from £33,797 p.a Senior Lecturer Salary from £39,152 p.a The level of appointment would be...
The following post is a fixed-term 12-month contract. NTU prides itself in the excellent progression of our students and its success in the global graduate marketplace. As part of the drive for student employability and enterprise, NTU have developed an outstanding offer allowing students...
Job Purpose You will contribute to/make a leading contribution to a project aimed at realising low-cost medical diagnostic platforms, based on DNA and/or immunosensor technologies, working with Professor Jon Cooper and Dr Julien Reboud. The successful candidate will also be expected to...