Refine Your Search
- INL - International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory
- Centre of Marine Sciences of the Algarve
- Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica António Xavier ITQB NOVA
- Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Coimbra
- Instituto Superior Técnico
- NOVA.id.FCT- Associação para a Inovação de Desenvolvimento da FCT
- Center for Neurocience and Cell Biology
- Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa
- Champalimaud Foundation
- Controlvet - Segurança Alimentar, SA
- Instituto de Ciências Sociais da Universidade de Lisboa
- Instituto de Telecomunicações
- ARDITI - Agência Regional para o Desenvolvimento da Investigação Tecnologia e Inovação
- CEOS.PP (Polytechnic of Porto)
- CIS-IUL / ISCTE-IUL
- COPELABS, University Lusofona
- Center for International Studies-IUL
- Centro de Estudos Sociais da Universidade de Coimbra
- FCiências.ID – Associação para a Investigação e Desenvolvimento de Ciências (Beneficiary), PhD degree awarded by Universidade de Lisboa
- ISPA, CRL
- Innovative Training Network TREATMENT; (H2020-MSCA-ITN-721236)
- M-ITI - Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute
- M-ITI - Madeira Interactive Tecnologies Institute
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Physics of Information and Quantum Technologies Group
- Sparos Lda
- The Discoveries CTR
- UNINOVA - Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias
- Universidade do Minho
- University of Aveiro
- University of Coimbra
- University of Maryland University College
- 29 more »
- « less
Carry out, develop, and conduct scientific research projects, and be active in acquisition of external research funding; Collaborate in the development of training in the context of the methodology of the investigation and development; Participate in activities related to the university...
Work Plan Activities: Malaria still kills one child every minute. While all Plasmodium species go through a phase of replication inside nucleated cells prior to infecting red blood cells and causing malaria, mammalian-infectious parasites target the liver and replicate inside hepatocytes at an...
- Applicants should have a Doctoral Degree in the scientific field of Biology, Ecology, Marine/Aquatic Science, BioInformatics or akin areas, and have specific skills and/or expertise in the fields of: Bioacoustics and/or Ecology, Conservation, and Marine Biology. - Applicants should have proven...
Category: Advising and Enrollment Location: Lisbon-Portugal Requisition ID: 10007435 . Program Coordinator Location: Lisbon, Portugal Overseas Contingent III, (50%) Part-Time, Grade 003 University of Maryland University College (UMUC) Overseas seeks a Program Coordinator. SPECIFIC...
Selection Methods: The selection method will include a CV evaluation (60%), reference letter (10%) and motivation letter (10%). The candidates will be ranked and the top list candidates may be called for an interview (20%). Composition of The selection Juri: Professor Milton S. da Costa...
The selection method will include a CV evaluation (60%), reference letter (10%) and motivation letter (10%). The candidates will be ranked and the top list candidates may be called for an interview (20%). Composition of The selection Juri: Professor Milton S. da Costa (President), Doctor...
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE OPENING OF AN INTERNATIONAL SELECTION TENDER PROCEDURE FOR PhD HIRING PURSUANT UNDER DECREE-LAW NO. 57/ 2016 OF 29 AUGUST Internal Reference: CI_R#2.20 The Rector of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof. Isabel Capeloa Gil deliberated the opening of an international...
A call is open for three Researchers’ positions on area of Biotechnology. Within the Alchemy project, one of the largest biotechnology programs ever co-financed by Portugal 2020, Universidade Católica Portuguesa in collaboration with Amyris Bio Products Portugal Unipessoal Lda. (a fully owned...
Financial conditions: The amount of the grant is € 980 corresponding to the monthly compensation stipulated in the FCT table (https://www.fct.pt/apoios/bolsas/valores.phtml.en ), plus social security (Seguro Social Voluntário, first level contributions) and personal accidents insurance. The...
Benefits The MSCA programme offers a highly competitive and attractive salary and working conditions. The successful candidates will receive a salary in accordance with the MSCA regulations for early stage researchers. Exact salary will be confirmed upon appointment [Living Allowance = 3110...