Refine Your Search
- Purdue University
- Télécom Paris
- New York University
- Paris Lodron-University of Salzburg
- IFP Energies nouvelles (former Institut Français du Pétrole – IFP)
- Institut Pasteur
- Université Paris Cité
- CY Cergy Paris Université
- Ecole supérieure de physique et de chimie industrielles de la ville de Paris
- European Space Agency
- Department of Physics
- Ecole Normale Supérieure
- Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques
- Imagine Institute
- Mines Paris - CEMEF
- Université PSL
- Huawei Technologies France SASU
- Inserm - Institute of Psychiatry and Neurosciences of Paris
- MINES Paris
- Université Paris Saclay
- Arts et Metiers Institute of Technology
- CEA - Paris-Saclay - DRF/Irfu
- CEA List Institute
- CY Cergy Paris Université BioCIS
- CentraleSupelec - Paris-Saclay University
- Centre de recherche des cordeliers
- ESPCI Paris/CNRS
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts et Métiers
- Ecole nationale superieure des mines de paris
- Evolution Energie
- Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques ( Sciences Po)
- ICN Business School ;
- IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
- INSERM - DRPA07 INSERM DELEGATION REGIONAL PARIS VII
- INSERM / SORBONNE UNIVERSITY / UMR S 1166 ICAN
- INSERM Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health (CESP)
- INSERM DR Paris 5
- INSERM DR Paris 5 - Institut Cochin
- INSERM DR Paris IDF Centre Nord
- INSERM Sorbonne Université
- INSERM U1016 - Cochin Institute
- INSTITUT DE RECHERCHE EN CONSTRUCTIBILITÉ (IRC) - ESTP-PARIS
- Institut Curie
- Institut Necker Enfants Malades - Université de Paris Cité
- Institut de la Vision
- Institut de la vision
- Institut de radioprotection et de sûreté nucléaire
- Institut du cerveau
- Institute for Integrative Biology of the Cell
- L2S - CNRS - CentraleSupelec - Université Paris-Sud
- Lycée Saint Jean de Passy
- METHODS team of the Centre of Research in Epidemiology and StatisticS (CRESS - UMR1153 Université Paris Cité / INSERM)
- MINES Paris - PSL
- MINES ParisTech - Centre for Robotics
- Mines Paris - PSL
- PERSEE - Mines Paris - PSL
- Paris School of Economics
- Paris-Lodron-University of Salzburg
- Princeton University
- Sciences Po ;
- Sorbonne Université
- T3S INSERM UMR 1124 EQ4 - Université Paris Cité
- Telight Brno s.r.o.
- University of Kent
- University of Oslo
- University of Toronto
- Université Paris-Saclay
- Université Paris-Saclay, INRAE
- Université de Paris
- Woodoo SAS
- École Polytechnique ;
- 73 more »
- « less
EXPECTED Part-time Lecturer, Undergraduate Course, Fundamentals of Machine Learning New York University: NYU - Global: NYU Paris Location Paris, France Open Date Sep 27, 2022 Description NYU Paris is seeking a part-time lecturer to teach an undergraduate course in computer science, Fundamentals...
The group of Dr. Kabashi and Prof. Nabbout at the IMAGINE Research Institute of the Necker Sick Children Hospital in Paris, France, is recruiting PhD students and Post-Doctoral scientists to develop projects investigating mechanisms of neurodegeneration and epilepsy. The candidate will be able...
The Industrial Engineering Laboratory (LGI) within the French engineering school CentraleSupélec at the University of Paris Saclay is looking for a doctoral student working on leveraging stochastic optimization and reinforcement learning-based methods for improving the resilience of critical...
General Context and Challenges Over the past ten years, driven by the need to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, significant efforts have been made to develop high-performance Li-ion batteries for both electric vehicles and storage of renewable, wind and solar energy. However, the use of...
General Context and Challenges Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools have become ubiquitous in today society. AI allows computers to perform “intelligent” tasks such as decision making, problem solving, perception/identification and even understanding human communication and behavior. At the same...
The successful candidate will : - Contribute to the animation of the third part of the project with the members of the project-team, - Conduct a detailed study of environmental criminal law in relation to the fight against attacks on ecological systems (based on a case study) - Identify the...
L2S - CNRS - CentraleSupelec - Université Paris-Sud | Suriname | 1 day ago
The offered position consists of a 18-month postdoc, funded by Dr. Riccardo BONALLI’s ANR JCJC project ROCH. The candidate will work at L2S (Laboratoire des Signaux et Syst`emes) in Gif-sur-Yvette, one of the leading laboratory in systems and control at Universit ́e Paris-Saclay. (S)he will be...
The postdoc researcher will be in charge of: - The development of an image reconstruction algorithm taking into account the 3D geometry of the knee bones, and the phenomena of wave refraction and wave speed anisotropy in bone - The development of an optimal acquisition sequence based on the...
The post-doctoral fellow will contribute to the design aspects, development of efficient synthetic routes and complete characterization of the targeted compounds (NMR, Mass, HPLC). The post-doctoral fellow will be involved in the writing of scientific reports and will participate in the...
Position Title: Digital Collections Intern Department: County of Brant Public Library Location: Paris Branch Reports to: Coordinator, Outreach and Community Impact Status: 16-week contract; 30 hours per week (funded by Young Canada Works) Start Date: Monday, October 31, 2022 End Date: Friday,...