Refine Your Search
- INRIA LILLE NORD EUROPE
- Toyota Motor Europe
- ALMA MATER STUDIORUM - Università di Bologna
- B2B Provider Europe AB
- Foseco Europe
- Foundation for Research and Technology
- Ghent University
- Open Society Foundations
- Queen Mary University of London
- Radboud University
- Springer Nature
- United Nations University Vice-Rectorate in Europe (UNU-ViE)
- University of Gdańsk
- Utrecht University
- Aalborg University
- Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
- Croatian Forest Research Institute
- Different labs across Europe
- ENABLE – “European Network for Alloys Behavior Laws Enhancement” - Project Consortium
- FUNDACIÓN INSTITUTO DE INVESTIGACIÓN SANITARIA ISLAS BALEARES (IdISBa)
- Free University of Berlin
- Gdansk University of Technology
- George Washington University
- Honda Research Institute Europe GmbH
- ICT Group
- Imperial College London
- Inria Lille-Nord Europe
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Max Planck - UBC - UTokyo Centre for Quantum Materials
- National Hellenic Research Foundation
- Nature Research
- SALTGIANT Consortium
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- TU Dortmund University
- UPPA UMR 5254
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- University of Birmingham
- University of Lund
- University of Manchester
- University of Sheffield
- University of Tampere
- University of Warsaw
- Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Università degli Studi di Padova - Dipartimento di Scienze Econimiche e Aziendali
- Università degli Studi di Trento
- Università degli Studi di padova
- Uppsala University
- Various host institutions spread out over Europe (both academic and industry)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- 46 more »
- « less
Research Assistant –PhD student – 4 positions Croatian Forest Research Institute is hiring 4 persons on the position of Research Assistant –PhD student based on the three projects funded by the Croatian Science Foundation and for the period of 4 years in which candidates must defend their...
As aluminum specialist you will run Non- Ferrous Metal treatment projects to support the Non-Ferrous strategy and growth plan, provide support and input on various R&D projects. Responsibilities As aluminum specialist you will run Non- Ferrous Metal treatment projects to support the Non-Ferrous...
Research and Development to create new and high qualified products, is the fundamental base of VESUVIUS’s strategy. Our Business: Wherever metals flow in the world, Vesuvius and Foseco are recognized as the embodiment of highest performance and profitability. Without ceramic and metallurgic...
Are you a experienced engineer and interested in relocating to The Netherlands to work in a challenging environment on the automation of complex industrial automation processes? Food, Chemicals & Pharma - Experienced professional Are you a capable and experienced engineer and interested in...
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME)...
Your primary responsibility will be vehicle performance development; as an MBD engineer, you will have a responsibility to understand vehicle dynamics related performance ...... TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937....
You improve the target setting based on the annual productivity plan, you prepare the monthly productivity report .... Description Your team : Productivity Department is at the heart of Toyota Production System (TPS). It belongs to Production Control Manufacturing Support Function (PC/MS) and is...
HHO methods have already been analyzed for a wide variety of linear (e.g., advection-diffusion, linear elasticity) and nonlinear (e.g., Leray–Lions) problems, but no effort has been put yet into the design of HHO methods for models in electromagnetism . This is the subject of this post-doc....
Researchers in the Field of Artificial Photosynthesis The eSCALED consortium, in collaboration with the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie programme, is delighted to offer 14 Early Stage Researcher positions. The successful candidates will enrol in double PhD programs involving 2 partner...
Position in the project: PhD student Scientific discipline: Physics (quantum information theory) Job type: Stipend Stipend amount/month 4000 PLN Position starts on: Negotiable, preferably from June 2018 Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement: Until April 2021 Project leader: Remigiusz...