Refine Your Search
- Toyota Motor Europe
- Springer Nature
- Flanders Make
- AGC Glass Europe
- UNIVERSITA' DI PAVIA
- University of Maryland University College
- Maastricht University
- Politecnico di Milano
- Times Higher Education
- University of Groningen
- HANYANG UNIVERSITY
- KU Leuven
- Oct 30, 2019
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Swansea University
- Universitat de Barcelona
- University of Texas at Austin
- Università degli studi di Pavia
- Albemarle Corporation
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc.
- Boston College
- Campus Iberus
- Center for Relativistic Laser Science, IBS
- Clemson University
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
- Cosmetics Europe
- Coventry University
- DTU Fotonik
- ENLIGHT'EM PROJECT
- ETH Zurich
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Ghent University
- Hanyang University
- IBS Center for Genomic Integrity
- Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière
- Institute of Botany of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Photonics and Electronics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- LASER SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS OF EUROPE (LASSE)
- Lancaster University
- LyondellBasell Netherlands
- MINTS Project
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Medical University of Innsbruck
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- PROTON: 10 European Universities / 2 Companies
- Recetox, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University
- Ruhr-University Bochum
- School of Chemistry, Cardiff University
- Seoul National University
- UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DI FIRENZE – Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale
- Universita' degli Studi di Torino
- University of Amsterdam
- University of East Anglia
- University of Helsinki
- University of Leicester
- University of Oslo
- University of Stuttgart
- University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
- Université de Liège (ULg)
- proEVLifeCycle consortium (10 host institutions)
- “Bio-Inspired and Bionic Materials for Enhanced Photosynthesis” (BEEP) H2020-MSCA-ITN-2019-860125
- 61 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Medical Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- 14 more »
- « less
AGC Glass Europe offers challenging, and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international glass company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity with more than 50,000 employees world-wide. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field. The Company:...
AGC Glass Europe Gosselies, Belgium AGC Glass Europe offers challenging, and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international glass company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity with more than 50,000 employees world-wide. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest...
With a top-notch hardware-in-the-loop test infrastructure, you offer companies a taste of the latest technologies to test the performance of their electric/hybrid vehicles. Flanders Make researchers are developing technologies for the design and production of high-performance, flexible and...
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication (5G) will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development tools that help engineers to bring...
Share General Information Theme/Domain : Robotics and Smart environments Instrumentation et expérimentation (BAP C) Town/city : Villeneuve d'Ascq Inria Center :CRI Lille - Nord Europe Starting date : 2019-12-01 Duration of contract : 4 months Deadline to apply : 2019-10-30 Contacts The keys to...
The successful candidates will receive an attractive salary in accordance with the Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Action regulations for Early Stage Researchers. The exact (net) salary will be confirmed upon appointment and is dependent on local tax regulations and on the country correction factor (to...
The public call with detailed attendance and selection rules (Art 4 and 6) can be found at: http://www-assegni.unipv.it/bandi-dipartimenti-tipo-b/ Main requirements are:1) degree (with a course duration of not less than 4 years, as referred to in the pre-existing academic regulations pursuant to...
ZENITH is an interdisciplinary PhD program aiming to train the next generation of neuroscientists to uncover the mysteries of circuits underlying behaviour by applying quantitative data analysis and modelling and state of the art experimental approaches. Supervision relies on 13 principal...
Salary Grade 6 £25,941 - £29,176 per annum Hours of work:- Full time – 35 hours per week ( part time applicants will also be considered ) Contract:- Fixed Term until 31/10/2020 Location:- Singleton and Bay Campuses, Swansea – the post is peripatetic Main Purpose of the Post The role of Fixed...
The Marie Curie Innovative Training Network QUDOT-TECH offers 15 Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs) interdisciplinary, intersectoral and international training in the frame of 15 PhD scholarships. The overall research topic is quantum dot-based quantum technologies. The consortium consists of 11...