Refine Your Search
- University of Toronto
- University of Alberta
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Saskatchewan
- SAIT Polytechnic
- University of Lethbridge
- University of New Brunswick
- Thompson Rivers University
- Grant MacEwan University
- Mount Royal University
- Carleton University
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Royal Roads University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- STLHE - Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- University of Victoria
- Athabasca University
- QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY
- Ryerson University
- Adler University
- BioNano Lab
- McMaster University
- Queen's University
- University of Ottawa
- University of Toronto, Department of Earth Sciences
- Dalhousie University
- Laurentian University
- Polytechnique Montreal
- Simon Fraser University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- York University - Department of Chemistry
- Atmospheric & oceanic Sciences- McGill University
- Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity (CIC) - University of New Brunswick (UNB)
- Centre Eau Terre Environnement – Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- Climate Research Division, Environment Canada
- Department of Civil Engineering, Lassonde School of Engineering, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Department of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University
- Fields Institute
- Griffith University
- Hr Adworks
- Lake Futures Research Project at the University of Waterloo
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Mount Allison University
- Nandita Basu's Lab (http://nanditabasu.weebly.com/) at the University of Waterloo.
- Queen's UNiversity - Geological Sciences and Geological Engineering
- Queen's University - Geological Sciences & Geological Engineering
- SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY
- School of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Univeristy of Victoria
- School of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Victoria
- The University of Western Australia
- Times Higher Education
- Trent University
- UBC - Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences
- Universite du Quebec a Montreal
- University of Montreal
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Saskatchewan, Global Institute for Water Security, Global Water Futures
- University of Sherbrooke
- University of Southern California
- University of Western Ontario
- Université Laval, Département de géologie et de génie géologique
- Université de Sherbrooke
- andSchool of Computer Science (Faculty of Science)
- 63 more »
- « less
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Customer Experience Representative shop AT NAIT Competition #: 219002 Opening Date: 1/15/19 Scope: Open to all Applicants Closing Date: 1/23/19 Location: Souch Campus Description **Note: This is a temporary part-time role at approximately 30-hours per week. Typical workday hours are between 6 AM...
CONTRACT ASSISTANT CURATOR – Willner Madge Dawn of Life Gallery Content Coordinator Natural History (Palaeontology) (Assignment to end January 29th, 2021) The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is Canada’s pre-eminent international museum and houses important collections in World Cultures and Natural...
Probationary Period: 6 months APPLY IN WRITING TO: Human Resources Department, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Ontario. Applications will be accepted byemail ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote Competition #2019 – 002, Technician – Palaeontology on the subject line. The ROM will begin...
The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Space Environment Physics Requisition: req3722 Open Date: January 15, 2019 The Department of Physics & Engineering Physics in the College of Arts & Science at the...
The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. System Administrator Department: ASPA FTE: 1 Status: Permanent Requisition: req3726 Open Date: 1/15/2019 Salary Information: The salary range, based on 1.0 FTE, is CAD $62,850.00 - 98,205.00 per...
The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. Research Planning & Facilitation Officer Department: College of Arts & Science FTE: 1.0 Status: Permanent Shift: Requisition: req3724 Open Date: 1/16/2019 Closing Date: 2/6/2019 Salary...
Located in Edmonton, the University of Alberta (U of A) is one of Canada’s top teaching and research-intensive universities, with an international reputation for excellence. Home to more than 39,000 students (with over 7,600 graduate students enrolled in more than 500 graduate programs in 300...
The Steadward Centre Competition No. - S103837994 Posting Date - Jan 15, 2019 Closing Date - Jan 28, 2019 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $46,627 to $62,954 per year Grade - 07 Hours - 35 This position offers a comprehensive benefits package...
The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. Teaching Assistants, Community Health & Epidemiology Requisition: req3727 The Department of Community Health & Epidemiology invites applications for Teaching Assistants for several courses...
The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. Administrative Liaison Department: Community Health & Epidemiology FTE: 1.0 Status: Term up to January 29, 2021 Requisition: req3725 Open Date: 1/15/2019 Closing Date: 1/29/2019 Description:...