Refine Your Search
- University of Toronto
- University of Alberta
- McGill University
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of British Columbia
- SAIT Polytechnic
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Lethbridge
- Mount Royal University
- Grant MacEwan University
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Carleton University
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University of New Brunswick
- Royal Roads University
- Athabasca University
- STLHE - Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- University of Victoria
- American Geophysical Union
- Ryerson University
- University of Maryland University College
- BioNano Lab
- McMaster University
- University of Toronto, Department of Earth Sciences
- Centre Eau Terre Environnement - Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- Simon Fraser University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- CRIUGM - Université de Montréal
- Concordia University
- Dalhousie University
- Fields Institute
- Ingram Micro
- Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research
- McGill University, Adamowski research group
- Physics & Engineering Physics, University of Saskatchewan
- Queen's University
- The University of Western Australia
- Times Higher Education
- Universite du Quebec a Montreal
- University of Calgary
- University of Montreal
- University of Ottawa
- University of Sherbrooke, department of Civil Engineering
- University of Waterloo
- Université du Quebec à Chicoutimi
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- andSchool of Computer Science (Faculty of Science)
- 41 more »
- « less
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Postdoctoral Fellow, Electrical & Computer Engineering (Integrated Circuit Design) (req4148) The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. Department: Electrical & Computer Engineering Location: Saskatoon Status: Term up to 24 months, with...
Department of Medicine Competition No. - S100638659D1 Posting Date - Apr 17, 2019 Closing Date - Apr 26, 2019 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $54,531 to $74,751 per year Grade - 09 Hours - 35 This position was previously advertised. Previous...
This competition is restricted to University of Alberta employees only. The Annual Giving program is the foundation on which all other fundraising programs are built and is critical to the University of Alberta’s overall success in fundraising. The Annual Giving office reaches out to over...
Human Resources (HR) proudly values and supports the University of Alberta’s commitment to excellence in teaching, research and community service. Our primary goal is to foster a work atmosphere that emphasizes quality, innovation, respect and collaboration that supplements the diverse...
Reporting to the Associate Director of Engineering, the Manager is responsible for the planning, leadership and management of Mechanical Engineering related to the design and oversight of capital and renovation projects on Campus, ensuring that all University of Alberta (UA) projects are...
Indigenous Student Liaison Officer (req4163) The University of Saskatchewan values diversity, and Indigenous engagement is a strategic priority. Department: Student Recruitment Location: Saskatoon Status: Term up to 24 months, with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent Employment...
This position is located at the Lois Hole Hospital for Women (LHHW), located within in the Royal Alexandra Hospital, and offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed at: Faculty & Staff Benefits . This position encompasses specific administrative tasks for the Division of...
Alberta School of Business - Centre for Applied Business Research in Energy and the Environment Competition No. - S103038763 Posting Date - Apr 16, 2019 Closing Date - Apr 25, 2019 Position Type - Part Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $19,983 to $26,980 (pro-rated) per...
Faculty of Nursing Competition No. - S102338759 Posting Date - Apr 16, 2019 Closing Date - Apr 29, 2019 Hourly Rate - $23.53 - $31.52 Grade - 06 Hours - 35 This is a casual position with an end date of 31 August 2019. The successful candidate will be working with the TREC...
This competition will be used to hire two positions and offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed at Faculty & Staff Benefits . Organizational Development, Equity and Health (ODEH) within Human Resource Services (HRS) has an exciting opportunity for an independent, agile and...