The College of Nursing is seeking a Student Worker for the following:
- Work with assigned Instructional Designer to build courses;
- Create and update spreadsheets;
- Provide technical assistance to Blackboard courses to faculty;
- Help build multi-touch and ITunesU courses.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Enrolled at a post secondary institution or a secondary school;
- Appointed as a Co-Op Student, Student Worker, or Work Study Student;
- Enrolled at least part-time (one or more credit hours if at a post-secondary institution), with the exception of summer term, or will be a registered student during the next academic term;
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
Nursing Co Op Student Uc Medical Center Student Nursing, UC Health, United States, 22 days ago
Nursing Co-op Student - UC Medical Center - Student Nursing( Job Number: 058866) Description Primary Purpose: Provide direct patient care in the hospital setting. Develop the clinical skills of th...
Student Helper Ii Uc Health Ambulatory Psychiatry, UC Health, United States, 29 days ago
Student Helper II - UC Health Ambulatory - Psychiatry( Job Number: 059119) Description Primary Purpose: Assist with set up and clean up of activities for patient care under the direction/supervisi...
Pgy1 Pharmacy Practice Resident Uc Medical Center Matched Position, UC Health, United States, 2 months ago
PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Resident - UC Medical Center - Matched Position( Job Number: 058518) Description Primary Purpose: Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, and according to standar...