Updated: about 9 hours ago
Location: Cincinnati, OHIO
The College of Nursing is seeking a Student Worker for the following:
- Work with assigned Instructional Designer to build courses;
- Create and update spreadsheets;
- Provide technical assistance to Blackboard courses to faculty;
- Help build multi-touch and ITunesU courses.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Enrolled at a post secondary institution or a secondary school;
- Appointed as a Co-Op Student, Student Worker, or Work Study Student;
- Enrolled at least part-time (one or more credit hours if at a post-secondary institution), with the exception of summer term, or will be a registered student during the next academic term;
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.