The Physician Assistant Program at Barry University is currently seeking candidates for a part time, Tutor position. This is a temporary, student employee position located at the St. Petersburg location.
Tutors are responsible for assisting first year PA students who are in need of remediation and are referred from their faculty advisor and course director.
- Study the course objectives.
- Be prepared and on time to meet with student.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a tutor or similar position.
- Must be a current student in the PA program.
- Be available to accept students as assigned.
- Experienced using Microsoft office applications: PowerPoint, Excel in particular.
- Excellent communication skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:10
Benefits: Barry University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, tuition assistance, paid time off and work/life balance initiatives such as wellness programs, spirituality in the workplace, and training and development.
Barry University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.