Student Tech Support (Summer/Fall) -
: Arts & Sciences Dean
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 - 5.
Salary Range: $10.00
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Class Schedule
To provide technical support for the College of Arts and Sciences.
Examples of job duties include:
- Maintain and service college computer labs
- Proactively assign all customers with issues they may experience
- Manage incidents and provide appropriate updates and feedback
- Communicate technical information effectively to faculty, staff and students
- Install and configure software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
Must attach Summer/Fall 2019 oZONE class schedule.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must practice effective time management skills
Must have the ability to multi-task
Must be able to work in a collaborative/team environment
Must have a strong work ethic
Must have familiarity with Windows and/or Mac OS
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must be proactive in finding solutions
Must effectively problem solve, seeking out and finding appropriate solutions
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift heavy objects (25+ lbs.); ability to climb, crouch, bend or stoop
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Experience working in a technical environment is preferred
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: Yes
Special Indications: None
: Apr 30, 2019
Regular Student Clerical Central Station Food Lab Buyer, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 2 months ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. College of Educational and Professiona...
Stlr Office Graphics Media Student Intern, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 2 months ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. Student Transformative Learning (TL) P...