Student Tech Support (Summer/Fall) -
: Arts & Sciences Dean
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 - 5.
Salary Range: $10.00
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Class Schedule
To provide technical support for the College of Arts and Sciences.
Examples of job duties include:
- Maintain and service college computer labs
- Proactively assign all customers with issues they may experience
- Manage incidents and provide appropriate updates and feedback
- Communicate technical information effectively to faculty, staff and students
- Install and configure software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
Must attach Summer/Fall 2019 oZONE class schedule.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must practice effective time management skills
Must have the ability to multi-task
Must be able to work in a collaborative/team environment
Must have a strong work ethic
Must have familiarity with Windows and/or Mac OS
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must be proactive in finding solutions
Must effectively problem solve, seeking out and finding appropriate solutions
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift heavy objects (25+ lbs.); ability to climb, crouch, bend or stoop
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Experience working in a technical environment is preferred
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: Yes
Special Indications: None
: Apr 30, 2019
Digital Media Intern, College Of Business (Stlr Student Tl Project), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 5 days ago
Please bring any portfolio or prior examples of work with you if selected for an interview. Student Transformative Learning (TL) Projects are funded through UCO's Student Transformative Learning R...