Student Office Assistant - (FALL 2019) -
: UC Learning Center
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday shifts possible between 11:30am - 1:30pm; Sunday - Thursday shifts possible between 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
Salary Range: $8.00
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Class Schedule
The Student Learning Center (SLC) Office Assistants (OAs) provide a welcoming, inviting atmosphere while performing front desk and tutoring session assistance, including reception duties, client check-in, appointments and answering UC Action program questions.
OAs play an integral role in our data collection process. Tracking every student visit to our centers, whether it be in the SLC - Wagner Hall 245, the Housing Learning Center - Adams Residence Hall, Bizzell Library Learning Lab, or our Action Center/Tutoring sessions. OAs assist with on-site check-in and perform data entry from collected sign-in sheets.
Responsibilities include facility maintenance, equipment setup and storage, and checking out resources while providing an inclusive environment. The OA reports to a supervisor, and must attend start-up and follow-up training sessions.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student in good standing at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
- Must attach Fall 2019 class schedule
- Current OU student with completion of at least 12 undergraduate hours.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Excellent oral communication and telephone skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical Skills (web-based software, work processing, data entry).
- Awarded Work Study.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Must be able to work between 6-12 hours per week.
- Must be available to work either lunch shifts, nights, and/or Sundays
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to the University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Apr 30, 2019
Digital Media Intern, College Of Business (Stlr Student Tl Project), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 14 days ago
Please bring any portfolio or prior examples of work with you if selected for an interview. Student Transformative Learning (TL) Projects are funded through UCO's Student Transformative Learning R...