Student Office Assistant - (FALL 2019) -
: UC Learning Center
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday shifts possible between 11:30am - 1:30pm; Sunday - Thursday shifts possible between 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
Salary Range: $8.00
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Class Schedule
The Student Learning Center (SLC) Office Assistants (OAs) provide a welcoming, inviting atmosphere while performing front desk and tutoring session assistance, including reception duties, client check-in, appointments and answering UC Action program questions.
OAs play an integral role in our data collection process. Tracking every student visit to our centers, whether it be in the SLC - Wagner Hall 245, the Housing Learning Center - Adams Residence Hall, Bizzell Library Learning Lab, or our Action Center/Tutoring sessions. OAs assist with on-site check-in and perform data entry from collected sign-in sheets.
Responsibilities include facility maintenance, equipment setup and storage, and checking out resources while providing an inclusive environment. The OA reports to a supervisor, and must attend start-up and follow-up training sessions.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student in good standing at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
- Must attach Fall 2019 class schedule
- Current OU student with completion of at least 12 undergraduate hours.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Excellent oral communication and telephone skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical Skills (web-based software, work processing, data entry).
- Awarded Work Study.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Must be able to work between 6-12 hours per week.
- Must be available to work either lunch shifts, nights, and/or Sundays
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to the University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Apr 30, 2019
Regular Student Clerical Central Station Food Lab Buyer, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 2 months ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. College of Educational and Professiona...
Stlr Office Graphics Media Student Intern, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 2 months ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. Student Transformative Learning (TL) P...