Student Employee - Solutions Group Student Developer (FALL) -
: CCE Information Technology
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Varied depending on class schedule
Salary Range: Up to $10 based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Class Schedule, Other Document (See Job Requirements for details)
Job Function: Under the supervision of the Lead Developer, the Student Developer will be responsible for:
- Delivering production-level code for applications utilizing relational databases for persistent storage.
- Developing simple web applications or working to integrate new web applications with other enterprise systems.
- Data migration activities.
- Participating in project meetings utilizing Scrum Framework.
- Frequent interaction with the client.
Required Education: MUST be enrolled in the Fall 2019 semester as a student in good standing at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
Must attach a Fall 2019 class schedule.
Must attach List of References as other document
- Working knowledge of web architecture and/or development, including competence in a relevant programming language, information architecture, communication with clients and team
- Experience interacting with clients to present project progress.
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Engage in repetitive motions.
- Expressing oneself or exchanging information with others.
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Sep 25, 2019