Student Employee - Int'l Student Services (Summer/Fall) -
: Int'l Student Services
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: 10-20 hours per week, Monday-Friday, depending on availability.
Salary Range: $8.00
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Class Schedule
- Greet incoming visitors.
- Answer main multi-line phone, transfer calls to advisors and to voice mail as needed.
- Scan and upload documents including immigration documents.
- File documents daily and as needed.
- Support OU ISS staff in day-to-day office operations.
- Answer basic immigration questions.
- Draft and proof written and electronic correspondence in English.
- Assist with semesterly check-in of new international students.
- Receive student document requests and task to appropriate advisor.
- Learn and follow confidentiality and FERPA regulations.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
- Must be able to continue working through SUMMER and FALL 2019 semesters.
- Must attach SUMMER and/or FALL 2019 ONE class schedule.
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Expert use of the internet to locate online information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior organizational skills a must.
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Standard Office Environment
- Experience learning a second language or culture a plus due to nature of position and the work of the office of International Student Services.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Apr 9, 2019
Regular Student Clerical Central Station Food Lab Buyer, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 18 hours ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. College of Educational and Professiona...
Stlr Office Graphics Media Student Intern, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 18 hours ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. Student Transformative Learning (TL) P...