This position reports to the Executive Director of Global Engagement and is responsible for building and maintaining a strong presence for International Admissions on Chinese social media platforms.
International Admissions is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain official Purdue Northwest International Admissions accounts on Weibo, WeChat, and potentially other social media platforms in China and elsewhere in Asia.
- Post regularly on Weibo and WeChat; actively interact with prospects, applicants, and admitted students on WeChat.
- Coordinate Weibo/WeChat activities with International Admissions’ posts and communications on other media (Facebook, direct email marketing, etc.).
- Participate in live online chat/video sessions with prospects, applicants, and admitted students.
- Attend International Admissions team meetings and International Enrollment Management Strategy meetings as appropriate and necessary.
Current student in good standing at Purdue University Northwest.
- Required: Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese (Simplified).
- Familiarity with Weibo, WeChat, and other social media platforms.
- Academic coursework, or experience, in Marketing or related area preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of AdobeSpark is preferred.
- Use of judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures in International Admissions and the Office of Global Engagement.
Test Position 5/12/20 , The University of Chicago, United States, 13 days ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Test Position 5/12/20 zDemo Department, Biological Sciences Division Position Type: Faculty Chicago, IL May 12, 2020 Description Test Position 5/12/20 http:...