This position reports to the Executive Director of Global Engagement and is responsible for building and maintaining a strong presence for International Admissions on Chinese social media platforms.
International Admissions is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain official Purdue Northwest International Admissions accounts on Weibo, WeChat, and potentially other social media platforms in China and elsewhere in Asia.
- Post regularly on Weibo and WeChat; actively interact with prospects, applicants, and admitted students on WeChat.
- Coordinate Weibo/WeChat activities with International Admissions’ posts and communications on other media (Facebook, direct email marketing, etc.).
- Participate in live online chat/video sessions with prospects, applicants, and admitted students.
- Attend International Admissions team meetings and International Enrollment Management Strategy meetings as appropriate and necessary.
Current student in good standing at Purdue University Northwest.
- Required: Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese (Simplified).
- Familiarity with Weibo, WeChat, and other social media platforms.
- Academic coursework, or experience, in Marketing or related area preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of AdobeSpark is preferred.
- Use of judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures in International Admissions and the Office of Global Engagement.
Faculty Position In Compassion And Caring: Open Rank, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Description The Department of Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) in the College of Health and Human Development at The Pennsylvania State University, in coordination with the Bennett Pier...
Polsky 3 D Printing And Fabrication Fellowship, The University of Chicago, United States, 12 days ago
Department 2010009 BSD - Center for Data Intensive Science About the Unit Job Information Job Summary: The Lead Software Development Engineer in Test in the Center for Translational Data Sci...
Faculty Position In Combating Substance Abuse: Open Rank, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Description The Department of Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS; www.hhdev.psu.edu/HDFS) in the College of Health and Human Development invites applications for a tenure-track Faculty mem...
Student Farm Intern, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
Description The Student Farm at Penn State has internship openings for current Penn State students interested in working and learning with the Student Farm in our fifth growing season! This is an ...
Student Building Supervisor, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Description The Department of Campus Recreation is seeking Penn State students to work as Building Supervisors within Facilities and Operations unit. A Student Building Supervisor assists with the...
Retreat Center Kitchen/Housekeeping Assistant 10 Month Position, Loyola University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details Position Title Retreat Center Kitchen/Housekeeping Assistant 10 Month Position Job Category Staff Office/Department Event Services Evergreen Location Other Staff Jo...