Job Title:Student Assistant - Salesforce
Job Summary:Candidate will have the opportunity to showcase his/her skills as part of the Salesforce team. Working hands-on with real world data and Salesforce development that will enable USF to grow and support its strategic priority to utilize technology to extend USF’s reach, enrich the learning environment, enhance student engagement and support institutional decision-making.
You will also have the opportunity to train and teach others how to use Salesforce.
Full Job Description:
Responsibilities include: Salesforce development, develop reports using Salesforce built-in capabilities, Salesforce admin jobs such as data loading, etc. Train business users on various features of Salesforce.
- Some development experience. Learn new software applications quickly.
- Possess strong troubleshooting abilities and be able to do research to find answers.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to express technical ideas clearly for business/non-technical users.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced & agile environment. Organized & detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Java, Apex and Salesforce technologies are highly desired.
- 1st year graduate students majoring in Computer Science or Business are preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Pre Award Contracts & Grants Analyst (6206 U) #27469, University of California, United States, about 20 hours ago
Berkeley Regional Services (BRS) is comprised of six (6) Regions which provide services to specific "groupings/clusters" of schools, colleges, and organized research units (5 academic, 1 all other...
Machine Learning Engineer – Ph D Hire, Quantitative Research, United States, about 15 hours ago
Overview - As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will design, develop, and deploy algorithms used to optimize our trading activities at SIG. You will join a team of engineers and researchers that sp...