Student Assistant-Pharmacy -
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: 8 am - 6 pm, Monday through Friday
Salary Range: Up to $8.50 based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Class Schedule
Customer service in the Pharmacy
Running Point of Sale register
Must be able to work a MINIMUM of 15 hours in three (3) hour time blocks.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled in the Fall Term as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
Must attach Fall 2019 class schedule.
- Interact well with people
- Have excellent computer and math skills
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to work independently and with others
- Have good oral and written communication skills
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Interest in health career, preferably Pharmacy
- Retail/Point of Sale experience
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: Yes
Special Indications: None
: Sep 25, 2019