|Job Title:||Staff Nurse---Temporary Part-time Position---Metro|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Department:||Student Health Services-Metro|
|Hiring Manager:||Genique Stanislaus|
|Hiring Manager Title:||University Director of Student Health Services|
|Months Worked:||No Response|
Under the supervision of the Nurse Practitioner and Director of Student Health Services, and/or the Assistant Director of Student Health Services, renders general out-patient nursing care to students and emergency medical attention to both students and university personnel in accordance with approved nursing practice as established by the N.J. Board of Nursing. Maintains records to meet university and state compliance.
1. R.N., preferably B.S.N., with current N.J. License and current C.P.R. certification.
2. Three years nursing experience, preferably in a College Health Center, Ambulatory Health Center, or as a Public Health or School Nurse.
3. Ability to provide confidential, high quality, culturally competent nursing care and health education to a diverse campus community with dignity and respect.
4. Self-directed; ability to work well with staff and student workers.
5. Knowledge of computer systems for word processing, data management and other applications such as electronic scheduling, EMR and immunization databases.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Student Assistant Office Of The President, Yeshiva University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Position Summary: Communications support for the Office of the President Position Responsibilities: Communications support for the Office of the President Experience & Education Background: Must b...
Student Assistant Chinese Jewish Conversation, Yeshiva University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Position Summary: The Chinese Jewish Conversation (CJC) is seeking a qualified YU graduate student who can help the administration department with the program, which is now mostly online. If you a...
Adviser Intl Student & Scholar, Columbia University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary Under the supervision of the Associate Dire...
Student Affairs Assistant, Columbia University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Job Type: Support Staff - Union Bargaining Unit: Local 2110 Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: $50,171 Position Summary Reporting to the Director of...
Short Term Casual Graduate Student (Diversity, Equity And Inclusion), Columbia University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Job Type: Short Term Casual Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Temporary End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 20 Salary Range: Position Summary Columbia University, one of the world’s leading a...
E Cornell Student Support Agent Remote, Cornell University, United States, about 9 hours ago
Cornell University embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports students, faculty and staff of all identities and backgrounds. We strongly encourage indiv...