Updated: about 1 month ago
Location: Victoria, TEXAS
Sr Student Receivables Analyst - (STA006066)
: V0013 Business Services
Advises and counsels students regarding their accounts; and processes and monitors student receivables.
1. Advises and counsels student about tuition and fee payment information, payment plan options, and refund preference selection.
2. Disseminates information and explains account issues to students.
3. Serves as cashier; accepts and records student payments, and maintains and counts cash drawer each day.
4. Maintains and reconciles cash fund and change fund; investigates and resolves out-of-balance issues.
5. Prepares bank deposits; releases deposits and confirms return of bank receipts.
6. Provides guidance to students and external agencies regarding university student financial policies and procedures.
7. Researches and responds to student and department inquiries.
8. Assigns and removes holds on student accounts.
9. Maintains confidentiality of university and student records in compliance with FERPA regulations.
10. Tests cashiering functions for PeopleSoft System upgrades.
11. Maintains and updates cashier procedures manual, and provides guidance to part-time and back-up cashiers.
12. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: 60 Semester hours of college coursework Minimum Experience: 3 years bookkeeping and/or accounting experience or equivalent combination or education and relevant experience
Required Attachments by Candidate: Cover Letter, Resume
: 13.35 Hourly
: May 19, 2020, 12:36:56 PM
Closing Date (Period for Applying) - External
: Jun 4, 2020, 12:59:00 AM