The Residence and Student Life Assistant position supports the overall day-to-day functioning of the Residence and Student Life Office. General duties, including, but not limited to, promoting and communicating events, file management, customer service, and miscellaneous office tasks.
Job Title: Residence and Student Life Assistant
Department: Residence and Student Life
Work Schedule: Flexible schedule; Monday through Friday between 8-5; up to 19.5 hours per week
Candidate Type: Bellevue University Student Worker
Overall GPA Requirements: 2.00 for undergraduate and 3.00 for graduate.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Maturity of judgment under pressure and the ability to identify and resolve problems without delay.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office software programs.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of student records and personally identifiable information, in accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands. Occasionally required to lift up to 75 lbs.
Work Environment: Normal office environment, frequent use of phone and PC.
Salary: $9 per hour
Bellevue University prepares (1) an Annual Security Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act; (2) a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act; and (3) and Consumer Information to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
All prospective employees may obtain a copy by clicking the preceding links or by requesting copies from the Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Instructor Research And Scholarship Development, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 15 hours ago
Requisition Details GENERAL REQUISITION INFORMATION Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: 2019 - 470 Department Otol-Head and Neck Surgery 50000520 Business Unit(College/Institute) College of Med...