Peer Facilitator - Student (Summer/Fall) -
: Provost Office Administration
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Varies on class schedule
Salary Range: Up to $15.00 based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Class Schedule
Peer Facilitators will assist in the following areas of work:
- Technology setup for sessions
- Session attendance sign-up
- Support or lead activities during sessions as directed in training or as need arises
- Session teardown and troubleshooting
- Digital content production and/or photography
- Run errands- may require driving a golf-cart
- Respond to phone calls
- May be required to have set office hours during the weekdays with occasional evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled in the current Summer and/or Fall 2019 Term as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
Must attach Summer and/or Fall 2019 oZONE class schedule.
Effective communication skills
Comfortable speaking to large groups
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Customer service skills
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Standard office environment, ability to lift 20-30 Ibs. Constant standing, sitting, lifting, climbing stairs. Operate Classroom AV with Laptops (Mac & PC) Assist in setup and teardown during training sessions
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Jun 18, 2019
Regular Student Clerical Central Station Food Lab Buyer, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 7 hours ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. College of Educational and Professiona...
Stlr Office Graphics Media Student Intern, University of Central Oklahoma, United States, about 7 hours ago
Please upload a PDF of your STLR Snapshot (http://stlrsnapshot.uco.edu) to this job application; if you have no STLR credits yet, an empty one is acceptable. Student Transformative Learning (TL) P...