L&E Student Employee - Web Designer (Spring) -
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Flexible work schedule may be available. Flexible hours based on student's class schedule
Salary Range: Up to $10.00 based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Class Schedule, Other Document (See Job Requirements for details)
This position is part of the Learn & Earn Jobs program, created to give students the opportunity to practice real world professional skills that will help them prepare for employment after graduation.
Majority of duties involve a major update of the Zarrow Center website and establishing/maintaining a strong social media presence for the Zarrow Center programs and events. WebComm (OU website) has set up a new website template and the student will assist with developing the new look and feel as well as ensuring accessibility of all hosted materials based on federal requirements.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled in the current Spring 2020 Term as an undergraduate student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
- Must attach a current Spring 2020 class schedule.
- Must attach a a list of references.
- Must have completed 30 credit hours and submitted the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more hours in the Spring 2020 term
- Experience working within content management systems to update and maintain websites
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to stay on task
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Ability to follow complex instructions to complete specific tasks
- Ability to follow a work schedule
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Jan 15, 2020