L&E Student Employee - Web Designer (Spring) -
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Flexible work schedule may be available. Must be able to work a minimum of two-hour blocks of time.
Salary Range: Up to $15.00 based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Class Schedule
This position is part of the Learn & Earn Jobs program, created to give students the opportunity to practice real world professional skills that will help them prepare for employment after graduation.
This position will have the responsibilities to work on both the internal and external CIMMS website.
- External - Update content to include press releases, researcher bios, career listings. May make recommendations on improving the overall look and function of the website. Improve the mobile capability of the website for phones and other devices
- Internal - Update content provided by supervisor and maintain security updates for the website
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled in the current Spring 2020 Term as an undergraduate student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
- Must attach a current Spring 2020 class schedule.
- Must attach a writing sample.
- Must have completed 30 credit hours and submitted the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more hours in the Spring 2020 term
- Basic understanding of HTML and PHP
- Experience with WordPress, Command Line and exceptional writing skills
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: No
Special Indications: None
: Jan 9, 2020