Sign in to bookmark Portal App Recommendation Letter
This undergraduate research scholarship endowment was generously established by ASU Alumnus Ken Behringer, ‘74 B.A., ’78 JD, ’88 MBA, to support scholarships for political science students in the School of Politics and Global Studies in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Arizona State University. The scholarship is awarded annually to an undergraduate interested in pursuing a research project or paper in a political science class, study abroad, or honors thesis.
Must Demonstrate Need:
Liberal Arts and Sciences, The College of
Field of study:
Political Science And Government
Only applicants that meet all of the following requirements will be considered for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be a Political Science major (BA or BS) in the School of Politics and Global Studies (Tempe campus).
- Applicant must have completed no fewer than 60 hours by the start of the fall semester (60 or more completed hours on DARS).
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at ASU at the time the application is made.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Financial need is a consideration for this award.
- Please submit a summary of the research or paper or project you intend to complete (limit one typed page). The research proposal should include such information as your research question(s), hypothesis, research design, and a timeline for the spring semester and the fall semester.
- Please include a letter of support from a faculty member in the School of Politics and Global Studies.
School of Politics and Global Studies
Applicants must provide required information through the portal app by the published deadline to be considered for this scholarship. A complete application includes these documents:
Wednesday, January 31, 2024
This scholarship is currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. You will need to sign in to apply.