Job Title: International Student Office Assistant
Department: International Experience
Essential Functions: International Student Office Assistant is responsible for providing to students needing walk in assistance, along with providing support to the department staff and working on special projects as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday, through Friday 8-5; up to 10 hours per week; some evenings and weekends may be required.
Candidate Type: Bellevue University Students
Overall GPA Requirements: 2.00 for undergrad and 3.00 for graduate
- High School diploma required.
- Must be enrolled full time.
- Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- Outstanding customer service skills required, along with ability to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal communication skills in the English language and ability to clearly explain basic processes and procedures of all aspects of international services.
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in Chinese (written and verbal).
- Positive teamwork atmosphere by communicating in a friendly and effective manner with others.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands.
Work Environment: Normal office environment, frequent use of phone and PC.
Salary: $9 per hour
Bellevue University prepares (1) an Annual Security Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act; (2) a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act; and (3) and Consumer Information to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
All prospective employees may obtain a copy by clicking the preceding links or by requesting copies from the Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Instructor Research And Scholarship Development, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 12 hours ago
Requisition Details GENERAL REQUISITION INFORMATION Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: 2019 - 470 Department Otol-Head and Neck Surgery 50000520 Business Unit(College/Institute) College of Med...