Hertz Fellowships support the graduate education of students of outstanding potential in the applied physical sciences. The award provides funding for up to five years of doctoral study.
Professor Derek Lidow, email@example.com (link sends email) , 609-258-2328
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree by the start of grant period
- Applying to or planning to apply to a PhD program in an eligible field
Criteria for Selection
- Exceptional intelligence and creativity
- Orientation and commitment to the applications of the physical sciences
- Extraordinary accomplishment in technical or related professional studies, including at least a 3.75 grade average during the last two years of undergraduate work (although outstanding achievements in scientific or technological developments on the part of individuals with less distinguished academic records will be favorably noted in considering applications)
- Appropriate moral and ethical values (as defined by the Hertz Foundation)
There is no Princeton process for the Hertz Fellowship. Students apply directly through the Hertz Foundation.
Research Grant For A Phd Student, University of Minho, Portugal, 15 days ago
A call is open to award one research grant for PhD Students to develop research activities within the SI I&DT Project Ferrovia 4.0” (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-046111; Lisboa-01-0247-FEDER-046111), by “Fe...
Inesc Tec Is Now Accepting Grant Applications To Award 1 Research Initiation Grant (Bii) Within The..., INESC TEC, Portugal, 10 days ago
INESC TEC is now accepting grant applications to award 1 Research Initiation Grant (BII) within the scope of the project TAMI, cofunded by the ERDF - European Regional Development Fund, through th...
Ph D Fellow In Declarative Process Mining, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 9 hours ago
Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in Declarative Process Mining commencing 1 May 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. ...
Ph D Position (Esr2) Biocatalysis/Strain Engineering/ In Msca Itn Con Co2rde, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
Organisation Since its founding in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching a...
Ph D Fellowships In Experimental Quantum Simulation Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty Of Science, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 9 hours ago
PhD fellowships in experimental quantum simulation, Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen We seek outstanding candidates for two PhD positions to work on experimental ...
One Research Grant Bi For Candidates With Master Dagree With Reference Number Bi|2021/125 Is Now..., INESC ID, Portugal, about 20 hours ago
Public notice for research grant UIDB/50021/2020 INESC-ID - Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores, Investigação e Desenvolvimento em Lisboa is a R&D institute dedicated to advanced re...