The Student Records position is responsible for performing data entry and maintaining the accuracy of academic records.
Job Title: Student Records
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday between 8-5 up to 19.5 hours per week.
Candidate Type: Federal Work Study
Required Qualifications: Proficiency in using Microsoft XP and office software with Intermediate skills in Excel and database systems required
Overall GPA Requirements: 2.00 for undergraduate and 3.00 for graduate
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Maturity of judgment under pressure and the ability to identify and resolve problems without delay.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft XP and Office software programs, with intermediate skills in Excel and database systems required.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of student records and personally identifiable information, in accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands.
Work Environment: Normal office environment, frequent use of phone and PC.
Salary: $9 per hour
Bellevue University prepares (1) an Annual Security Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act; (2) a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act; and (3) and Consumer Information to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
All prospective employees may obtain a copy by clicking the preceding links or by requesting copies from the Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Postal Worker Days; 2 Open Positions (6 Month Assignment), Creighton University, United States, about 1 hour ago
Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle for designated departments on campus and other outlying clinics/offices. This role also includes working on the receiving dock unloading a truck, ...
Custodian Skutt Student Center (Sunday To Thursday), Creighton University, United States, 18 days ago
Under direct supervision, responsible for the cleaning and custodial care of buildings and working areas. Uses proper and established methods and materials in cleaning and otherwise caring for bui...
Maintenance Engineer Ii 2 Open Positions; Days; Mechanical Shop, Creighton University, United States, 4 days ago
Be a part of something BIG Bring your knowledge, skills and passion to Creighton University and help us lead, inspire, and make an impact on campus and in our communities. Creighton University, lo...
Driver Shuttle Services (9pm 2am); 3 Open Positions, Creighton University, United States, 10 days ago
This will be a temporary assignment of working up to 19 hours per week during the academic school year (mid-august to mid-may). Position will require a current and valid driver's license as will ...