The Student Finance Work Study position is responsible for performing data entry, processing daily student financial activity, and maintaining the accuracy of student finance records.
Job Title: Student Finance Work Study
Department: Student Finance/Billing
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday between 8-5; up to 19.5 hours with flexible scheduling.
Candidate Type: Federal Work Study
Overall GPA Requirements: 2.00 for undergraduate and 3.00 for graduate
- High school diploma required.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Maturity of judgment under pressure and the ability to identify and resolve problems without delay.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft XP and Office software programs, with intermediate skills in Excel and database systems required.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of student records and personally identifiable information, in accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands.
Work Environment: Normal office environment, frequent use of phone and PC.
Salary: $9 per hour
Bellevue University prepares (1) an Annual Security Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act; (2) a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act; and (3) and Consumer Information to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
All prospective employees may obtain a copy by clicking the preceding links or by requesting copies from the Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Custodian Skutt Student Center (Sunday To Thursday), Creighton University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Under direct supervision, responsible for the cleaning and custodial care of buildings and working areas. Uses proper and established methods and materials in cleaning and otherwise caring for bui...
Maintenance Engineer Ii 2 Open Positions; Days; Mechanical Shop, Creighton University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Performs senior level maintenance service and repairs in the areas of building equipment to include electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning units, and machine servicing. Ideal candidate wi...
Faculty Position In Transfusion Medicine/Rank Doq, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 23 hours ago
Requisition Details GENERAL REQUISITION INFORMATION Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: 2019 - 212 Department Pathology/Microbiology 50000521 Business Unit(College/Institute) College of Medicin...