Sign in to bookmark Portal App
The School of Social Transformation administers two different scholarships for full-time undergraduate students in the African & African American Studies program:
• African & African American Studies Book Scholarship
• Leonor Boulin Johnson African & African American Studies Founders Award
Awards are for Fall 2024 and/or Spring 2025. Application review begins after Feb. 1, 2024. Amounts vary.
Must Demonstrate Need:
Liberal Arts and Sciences, The College of
Scholarship applicants will be considered for all awards for which they are eligible.
African and African American Studies Book Scholarship
• For full-time undergraduate students working towards an in-person or online major, minor, certificate or degree in African and African American Studies
Leonor Boulin Johnson African and African American Studies Founders Award
• For full-time African and African American Studies undergraduate majors who will be a senior in the upcoming year
• Other eligibility criteria: min. 3.5 cumulative GPA
School of Social Transformation
Thursday, February 01, 2024
This scholarship is currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year. You will need to sign in to apply.