* Respond to student services questions emails in the general Admissions email account and answer and/or manage appropriately.
* Act as liaison between Student Services functional areas (Admissions, Advising, Registrar, Financial Aid, Student Life) in regards to the Banner Admissions module; load applications, clean and correct data as needed, conduct data entry of Admissions related information including applications, high school transcripts and test scores as necessary.
* Assist with maintenance of the knowledgebase. Information Management and Technical Support * Utilize SIS, and Banner to provide accurate and timely information.
* Enter SAT/ACT scores in CRM to generate appropriate communications.
* Exhibit proficiency in, Outlook, Word, Excel, and the use of the internet as a research tool. * Assist with letter generation processes.
* Act as primary point of contact for receipt of electronic high school and college transcripts through the Parature system.
* Follows up with student and/or school upon receipt of incomplete/inaccurate high school transcripts.
* Follows up with students who have incorrect or missing information in Banner including duplicate ID's, multiple applications, incorrect programs, or mismatched biographic/demographic information.
Administrative and Leadership
* Monitor and respond to admissions related tickets in the RRC ticketing system
* Assists Advisors with students as needed.
* Assist with transfer credit evaluation processing which includes/may include the following activities:
* Utilize knowledge of accepted policies and practices in higher education relating to granting of credit and degrees, course structure, and grading practices in the evaluation of college transcripts.
* Analyze, authenticate, and research documents submitted for evaluation of transfer credit to determine accreditation and transferability of coursework.
* Possess knowledge of accreditation requirements and policies concerning accreditation and transfer work.
* Assist in managing the process of transfer credit to ensure a quality and timely evaluation.
* Compose, prepare and distribute correspondence and material of both a general and confidential nature pertaining to student success.
* Scan, index, and verify student record documents.
* Assist with any Student Affairs projects (either inside or outside of the Registrar's Office) in which additional assistance is needed.
* Ensure that you are abiding by the Registrar's Office Team Expectations (provided annually to staff (copy attached) at all times.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned. All responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).