Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Doctoral Studies , which offers programs tailored towards the interests of our students, including: Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Doctor of Business Administration , and Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology. Specializations are offered that respond to the needs of a global society.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Manage dissertation committee members and methodologists
- Provide oversight to the doctoral learner and the required dissertation processes and procedures
- Support processes and procedures for providing quality dissertations
- Facilitate the IRB process supporting doctoral learner research
- Maintain records and updates as required by the college for each learner, including the dissertation management system
- Minimum: Doctorate from a regionally accredited institution is required. Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology or related field. Scholarly publications/presentations required.
- 1. At least 3 years experience teaching graduate level statistics or research methods (qualitative or quantitative or and mixed) coursework.
- 2. At least 5 years of progressive professional experience using statistics or demonstrated expertise through scholarly research as an academic or professional researcher (minimum: project or program design and evaluation or secondary data analysis or primary data collection and analysis).
- Preference given to individuals with dissertation committee experience.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.
GCU's Christian worldview has shaped the university's mission and growth for more than 65 years. As a Christ-centered higher education institution, GCU integrates faith, learning and work to connect the GCU community with distinct Christian principles and strong central values. The University values diversity among its students, faculty and staff, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans. At GCU, working professionals may find their purpose in ways marked by compassion, service, integrity and concern for the common good.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide .
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCU’s staff or faculty expectations as part of the application process.
For more information on Grand Canyon University, visit us gcu.edu
If you’re looking for jobs in admissions/enrollment, accounting, curriculum development, financial aid, human resources, information technology, marketing or other student service-related jobs at Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Visit our partner’s site at jobs.gce.com for more information.
Ankin Law Office 2020 Scholarship For Military Veterans, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
Sign in to bookmark External to ASU Scholarship information The Ankin Law Office Annual Scholarship for Military Veterans recognizes the sacrifice our veterans and their families have made for ou...
Law Office Of Matthew L Sharp Annual Military Scholarship 2020, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
Sign in to bookmark External to ASU Scholarship information We wish to thank the veterans of the United States Armed Forces and your immediate family members for your faithful service to our coun...
The Annual Scholarship Of Matthew L. Sharp Law Offices 2020, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
Sign in to bookmark External to ASU Scholarship information The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp represents individuals injured by the unlawful conduct of others. We understand the increasing costs ...
Keller Law Offices Annual Scholarship For Military Veterans, Arizona State University, United States, about 2 hours ago
Sign in to bookmark External to ASU Scholarship information Our veterans of the United States Armed Forces have placed their civilian lives on hold while serving our country at home and abroad. A...
2020 Hire A Helper Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
-You must be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn a new trade, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to moving services offered by Hir...
Bamboo Hr Scholarship , Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
Submission Options: #1 Build an HR Plan: Imagine you’ve been tasked with coming up with a new employee benefit to help improve employee engagement around the office. Team morale is down and you’ve...