AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 14 days ago
Description The College of Agricultural Sciences Office of Grants and Contracts is seeking to hire an energetic research administrator during a time of exciting change, growth and innovation withi...
Nsw Chinese Community Award At Unsw Puca1000, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 04/08/2017 Closing Date 30/11...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 24 hours ago
Description The Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology is seeking an individual to assist departmental researchers with grant/contract preparation and submission in the form of grants, co...
Ph D Scholarship Data Science, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 14 days ago
Value: Stipend of $30,000 per annum plustuition fees Tenure of award: 3 years Closing dates for applications: 01 November 2017 Please see additional information Number of awards offered: One Histo...
Stage Tech Temp Quarter (G2, A2, E2, R2) (5 Positions) (Csun/Auxiliary Employees Only), California State University, Northridge, United States, about 5 hours ago
CSUN's Commitment to You CSUN is strongly committed to achieving excellence through teaching, scholarship, active learning and diversity. Our values include a respect for all people, building all...
Ngunnagan Delanty Galvin Award Ugce1086, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 02/08/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $6,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/...