Canadian Student Loans, University College London (UCL)

Updated: over 4 years ago
Location: London, ENGLAND
Deadline: The position may have been removed or expired!

Canadian Student Loans

In order to qualify for Canada Student Loans (and provincial or territorial student assistance, if applicable), the university and study programme of your choice must be designated by the provincial or territorial Student Assistance Office in your province or territory of residence. Please note that the Institutional Code for UCL is PUDB.

Student loans can be great, but they are not the only way to finance an education. So, before you decide to get a student loan, you should research your options carefully. Please find below a number of useful websites:

Canada's one-stop source for information and interactive tools to help you explore learning and education opportunities. This is also the gateway to the website of the National Student Loan Service Centre.

National Student Loan Service Center (

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

Human Resources Development Canada
Education Support/Student Assistance Branch
PO Box 2090, Station D
Ottawa, Ontario KIP 6C6
Tel: (819) 994 1844

Confirmation of enrolment/student status documents can be completed/provided by the Student Centre.

For queries concerning Canadian Tax Forms and tuition fee receipts, please contact Tuition Fees on

For general queries about funding, please contact Student Funding:

Student Funding Office
Room G19, South Wing
Student and Registry Services
University College London
Gower Street
London, WC1E 6BT
The Student Funding Office is located in Room G19, Student & Registry Services, South Wing, Gower Street. The Office is open to visitors from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7679 0004
: +44 (0)20 7679 2724

Page last modified on 08 may 13 11:11

View or Apply

Similar Positions