No formal qualifications required as full training will be given
· Applicants must hold a valid UAE visa and, a No Objection certificate from their sponsor
· Work experience: prior work experience preferably in a school/university environment
· Excellent level of spoken English: ability to deal with students and answer frequently asked questions
· Customer Service: able to present information clearly and logically
· Team-working: Able to deal professionally with other invigilators and students in a pleasant but firm manner and to make constructive contribution to the team
· Interpersonal skills: able to deal with challenging circumstances
· Able to meet deadlines/keep to a schedule
· Ability to adhere to procedures and policies
· High level of alertness and responsibility
· Highly organized and able to handle difficult situations
· Customer friendly and can do attitude. Should not have been a student at UOWD for the past four years
- Prior invigilation experience
- Arabic speaker
Note: All new invigilators will be required to attend a mandatory training session each year.
Senior Specialist, Communication And Outreach Professional Development Program, Kamal Adham Center For Television And Digital Journalism (Grant Position), American University in Cairo, Egypt, about 9 hours ago
Reports to:Associate Director, Professional Development Purpose:The job holder will develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for the professional development program. He/she wi...
Senior Coordinator, Theban Mapping Project (Grant Position), American University in Cairo, Egypt, 8 days ago
Reports to:Director, Theban Mapping Project (TMP) Purpose:The holder of this position will coordinate and support all activities of TMP in Cairo, Luxor and outside of Egypt as well as oversee all ...
Officer, Professional Development Program, Kamal Adham Center For Television And Digital Journalism (Grant Position), American University in Cairo, Egypt, 8 days ago
Reports to:Associate Director, Professional Development Purpose:The job holder will provide a sustainable framework for the day-to-day operations of the professional development program’s activiti...
Associate Vice Chancellor For Student Affairs And Dean Of Students (#89516) Position Description, University of Hawai`i at Hilo, United States, about 3 hours ago
UH Hilo Home > Faculty & Staff > Human Resources > Position Vacancies UH Hilo, Division of Student Affairs, general funds, full-time, permanent, to begin approximately July 2020, pending positi...
Academic Liaison For Student Support, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job No:509482 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Academic Level C ($119,548.53 - $137,846.50) Work type:Part Time - Continuing Location: Other The School of Clinical Medicine (SoCM) f...
Ph D Candidate In Designing Resilient Supply Chain Network, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Eindhoven University of Technology is looking for a PhD candidate with a background in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Econometrics, interested in rigorous research wi...