In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.
10%-100%, Zurich, fixed-term
As ETH's central hub for artificial intelligence, the ETH AI Center fosters research excellence, industry innovation, and AI entrepreneurship to promote trustworthy, accessible, and inclusive AI systems for the benefit of society. We are looking for passionate and engaging students to support the ETH AI Center team in their event organization, communication, community outreach and engagement to shape the future of AI in an interdisciplinary setting from research to industry & start-ups.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate with leading researchers, entrepreneurs, and industry players
- Work across digital and social channels to drive awareness and engagement, linking people across the community to facilitate meaningful wider connections and maximising attendance at events, workshops and programs
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Help the team organize events and engage with community
- Support the team on special projects
We are looking for students of ETH Zurich or other Swiss universities who can support the team up to 15 hrs/week (during semester) and up to 41 hrs/week (in semester break) as student assistant for a minimum of 6 months.
We are looking for students with:
- A passion for entrepreneurship, innovation, and technology
- Open-mindedness and drive to proactively identify and create new opportunities
- Great communicators – face-to-face, written and on social media
- Responsible and thorough in handling data
- A passion for a variety in tasks and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design and manage smaller projects independently
- Previous experience in student organizations or organizing events etc. is a plus
ETH Zurich is one of the world’s leading universities specialising in science and technology. We are renowned for our excellent education, cutting-edge fundamental research and direct transfer of new knowledge into society. Over 30,000 people from more than 120 countries find our university to be a place that promotes independent thinking and an environment that inspires excellence. Located in the heart of Europe, yet forging connections all over the world, we work together to develop solutions for the global challenges of today and tomorrow.Working, teaching and research at ETH Zurich
Postdoctoral Position In Economics And Data Science, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 24 days ago
Postdoctoral Position in Economics and Data Science The Center for Law and Economics, ETH Zurich, invites applications for a Postdoctoral Position in Economics and Data Science. The Postdoc would ...
Postdoctoral Position In Computational Social Science, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 24 days ago
Postdoctoral Position in Computational Social Science The Department of Humanities, Political, and Social Sciences, ETH Zurich, invites applications for a Postdoctoral Position in Computational So...
Ph D Researcher Cyber Physical Systems’ (Cps) Resilience, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 6 days ago
PhD Researcher - Cyber-Physical Systems’ (CPS) Resilience ETH Zurich is one of the leading universities of the world with a strong focus on science and engineering. In 2010 it established the Sing...
Post Doctoral Researcher Sustainable Integrated Districts (C3151), ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 27 days ago
Post-Doctoral Researcher - Sustainable Integrated Districts (C3151) Dense and Green Cities: Emerging Models of Integrated Urban Development at the Singapore-ETH Centre Future Cities Lab Global is ...
Postdoctoral Position In Agricultural Economics, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 6 days ago
Postdoctoral Position in Agricultural Economics ETH Zurich is one of the world's leading universities specialising in science and technology. It is renowned for its excellent education, its cuttin...
Ph D Position In Energy And Climate Politics, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 7 days ago
PhD position in Energy and Climate Politics The Energy and Technology Policy group at ETH Zurich, led by Tobias Schmidt, investigates questions related to the governance of energy transitions. The...