The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Visiting Senior Research Specialist Microbiology & Immunology (Job Id #84127), University of Illinois, United States, about 15 hours ago
The ideal candidate will have a passion for science and experience in eukaryotic/bacterial cell culture, molecular biology, and immunology/virology assays and techniques – NK/T cell assays, flow c...
Research Assistant, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 1 day ago
Req Number 47782BR Job Title Research Assistant Job Code and Payroll Title 9611 Staff Research Associate III Location UCSF Parnassus Department Name Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sc...
Tumor Immunology, Car T Cellular Therapy, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 23 hours ago
Position Description: Dr. Hinrichs' laboratory in the NCI - Experimental Transplantation and Immunology Branch in Bethesda, Maryland is recruiting postdoctoral fellows in tumor immunology, and T-c...
Lead Research Specialist (Goldsmith Lab), Emory University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Research Lead Technician for a Molecular biology pediatric oncology laboratory that performs basic and translational science research. Experience is requested or t...
Tumor Immunology, And T Cell Receptor And Chimeric Antigen Receptor Genetic Engineering, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 24 hours ago
Position Description: Dr. Hinrichs' laboratory in the NCI Experimental Transplantation and Immunology Branch in Bethesda, Maryland, is recruiting postdoctoral fellows in tumor immunology, and T-ce...
Assistant Professor, University of Maryland, United States, about 20 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics at the University of Maryland College Park is seeking to fill a tenure-track faculty position in the bro...