We are looking for a highly motivated Postdoctoral researcher with experience in surface chemistry. The candidate should have a strong background in surface engineering and surface characterization methods. Candidates with previous experience in the engineering of functional materials employing layer-by-layer (LbL) methods are specially encouraged to apply.
• Synthesis of functional crystalline materials and patterns on surfaces
• Study of their self-assembly and growth using microfluidic devices
• Characterization of the materials produced by a wide range of diffraction, spectroscopy and microscopy techniques, and other physicochemical tools.
• Publication of results in scientific journals and presentation at international conferences
• PhD Degree in Materials Science and Engineering
• Skills and expertise in organic synthesis and surface chemistry
• Experience with surface characterization methods (atomic force microscopy (AFM), ellipsometry, Scanning electron microscopy (SEM), quartz-crystal microbalance (QCM), among others).
• Experience with programming (e.g. Matlab, Python) is welcome, but not required.
• Good knowledge of English
FBG project number
Microfluidic Crystal Factories (µ-CrysFact): a breakthrough approach for crystal engineering
Departament de Ciència dels Materials i Química Física
Gross salary per year
Application letter, Curriculum vitae
Send your application to:
Postdoctoral researcher position / Surface chemistry
Ph D Student In Materials Chemistry, Stockholm University, Sweden, 11 days ago
at the Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry . Closing date: 5 November 2020 The Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK) is, with about 150 employees, one of the l...
One Postdoctoral Researcher And Two Doctoral Students For Carbon Capturing Magnesium Cement (Carbo Cem), University of Oulu, Findland, about 13 hours ago
The North changes the world – more sustainable, more intelligent, more humane. We at the University of Oulu work as part of the international science community to produce new scientific informatio...
Ph D Scholarship In 4 D Characterization Of Multi Layered Metals , Technical University of Denmark ;, Denmark, 9 days ago
DTU , Department of Mechanical Engineering , the Section for Manufacturing Engineering invites applications for a PhD position (3 years) in the field of 4D characterization of multi-layered metals...
Ph D Scholarship In 4 D Characterization Of Multi Layered Metals, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 7 hours ago
DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering, the Section for Manufacturing Engineering invites applications for a PhD position (3 years) in the field of 4D characterization of multi-layered metals. ...
Open Position For A Ph D Candidate On “Developing Next Generation Of Precision Biomaterials For Tissue Regeneration Applications”, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
Open position for a PhD candidate on “developing next generation of precision biomaterials for tissue regeneration applications” Open position for a PhD candidate on “developing next generation of...
Two Ph D Positions In Experimental Mineral Physics , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 8 hours ago
In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis. 100%, Zurich, temporary The Experimental Mi...