Apply now to boost your scientific career in a center of excellence, backed by first class core facilities and a broad training portfolio in our multidisciplinary, international community. Fellows will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme , including access to state of the art infrastructure, lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training and career development activities, phd symposia and retreats, as well as social activities.
In this call, we do offer up to 13 fully funded scholarships for international life sciences PhD students
Decide which two CRG Supervisors you are most interested in applying for. Successful candidates will carry out their research in one of the following scientific fields:
- W EGHORN Lab - Cancer Evolution | Population Genetics | Mathematical Modeling | Mutation Signatures
- BEEKMAN Lab - 3D Chromatin | Gene Regulation | Epigenetics | CRISPR | Lymphoma | WetlLab-Oriented
- VELTEN Lab - Single Cell Genomics | Cancer (Leukemia) | Bioinformatics | Stem Cell Biology
- BÖKE Lab - Physiological Amyloids | Metabolism | Oocytes | Fertility
- SURREY Lab - Cytoskeleton | Cell Division | Gene Editing | Advance Fluorescence Microscopy
- COSMA Lab - Stem Cells | Reprogramming | Chromatin | Tissue Regeneration | Super Resolution Microscopy
- STROUSTRUP Lab - Mechanisms of Aging | Functional Genomics | Synthetic Biology | Mathematical Modeling
- SERRANO Lab - Computational Biology/Bioinformatics | Systems Biology | Human Disease
- DE LA LUNA Lab - Transcriptional Regulation | Signaling | Protein Kinases | Rare Diseases
- RUPRECHT Lab - Cell & Tissue Morphogenesis | Biophysics | Quantitative Imaging | Mechanobiology
- DIERSSEN Lab - Learning & Memory | Down Syndrome | Mouse Models | Pyramidal Neurons | Engram Research
- PAYER Lab - Epigenetic Reprogramming | Pluripotency | Germ Cells | X-Chromosome Reactivation
- IRIMIA Lab - Neuroscience | Transcriptomics | Evolution
- MAURER Lab - mRNA Localization | Neuronal Transport | Motor Proteins | Microtubules | Biophysics
- MARTÍ-RENOM Lab - Spatial Transcriptomics | Single Cell | Modeling | Cancer
Postdoctoral Studies In Molecular Biology (Scholarship), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, about 15 hours ago
A scholarship for postdoctoral research in molecular biology is available in the Reinius lab at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden. Division The research group of Björn Reinius (https://www....
Postdoctoral Position In Blood Engineering (Scholarship), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, about 15 hours ago
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine, Huddinge We are seeking a highly motivated and driven postdoctoral candidate to join the laboratory of Vanessa Lundin, who was recently recruited fro...
Ph D Position Life Cell Sted Nanoscopy (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
Cell division is an extremely dynamic process, and errors in this phase of the cell cycle have far-reaching consequences. Studying the protein dynamics at relevant scale is not trivial, as the dyn...
Ph D Position To Study The Molecular Regulation Of Innate Immune And Cell Death Pathways, VIB, Belgium, about 6 hours ago
Job description We are looking for a motivated and talented student to unravel the function of receptor-interacting kinase 1 (RIPK1) in cell death and inflammation. RIPK1 has emerged as a major si...
Postdoc Or Ph D Student In Computational Biology , Technische Universität München, Germany, about 7 hours ago
10.01.2020, Wissenschaftliches Personal Single-cell technologies have recently gained popularity tremendous popularity with a big impact on understanding the pathogenesis of diseases and the desig...
Ph D Position Life Cell Sted Nanoscopy (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has established an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative university offering high-quality teaching and researc...