Apply now to boost your scientific career in a center of excellence, backed by first class core facilities and a broad training portfolio in our multidisciplinary, international community. Fellows will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme , including access to state of the art infrastructure, lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training and career development activities, phd symposia and retreats, as well as social activities.
In this call, we do offer up to 13 fully funded scholarships for international life sciences PhD students
Decide which two CRG Supervisors you are most interested in applying for. Successful candidates will carry out their research in one of the following scientific fields:
- W EGHORN Lab - Cancer Evolution | Population Genetics | Mathematical Modeling | Mutation Signatures
- BEEKMAN Lab - 3D Chromatin | Gene Regulation | Epigenetics | CRISPR | Lymphoma | WetlLab-Oriented
- VELTEN Lab - Single Cell Genomics | Cancer (Leukemia) | Bioinformatics | Stem Cell Biology
- BÖKE Lab - Physiological Amyloids | Metabolism | Oocytes | Fertility
- SURREY Lab - Cytoskeleton | Cell Division | Gene Editing | Advance Fluorescence Microscopy
- COSMA Lab - Stem Cells | Reprogramming | Chromatin | Tissue Regeneration | Super Resolution Microscopy
- STROUSTRUP Lab - Mechanisms of Aging | Functional Genomics | Synthetic Biology | Mathematical Modeling
- SERRANO Lab - Computational Biology/Bioinformatics | Systems Biology | Human Disease
- DE LA LUNA Lab - Transcriptional Regulation | Signaling | Protein Kinases | Rare Diseases
- RUPRECHT Lab - Cell & Tissue Morphogenesis | Biophysics | Quantitative Imaging | Mechanobiology
- DIERSSEN Lab - Learning & Memory | Down Syndrome | Mouse Models | Pyramidal Neurons | Engram Research
- PAYER Lab - Epigenetic Reprogramming | Pluripotency | Germ Cells | X-Chromosome Reactivation
- IRIMIA Lab - Neuroscience | Transcriptomics | Evolution
- MAURER Lab - mRNA Localization | Neuronal Transport | Motor Proteins | Microtubules | Biophysics
- MARTÍ-RENOM Lab - Spatial Transcriptomics | Single Cell | Modeling | Cancer
Postdoctoral Position In Stem Cell And Developmental Epigenetics., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
(ref. BAP-2019-765) Laatst aangepast : 27/11/2019 Embryonic cells in the earliest stages of development can generate the entire fetal body, a feature known as pluripotency. In mammals, this proces...
Ph D Position In Stem Cell Biology Of Skeletal Muscle , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 2 hours ago
100%, Zurich, temporary A PhD position in stem cell biology is available in the Laboratory of Regenerative and Movement Biology at the Department of Health Sciences and Technology (D-HEST). Projec...
Postdoctoral Position: Bioengineering Organoid Morphogenesis, Ku Leuven, Belgium. , Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
(ref. BAP-2019-707) Laatst aangepast : 12/11/2019 A postdoctoral position is available in the Laboratory of Bioengineering and Morphogenesis at KU Leuven, Belgium. Our research focuses on understa...
Ph D Position In Human T Cell Engineering At The Technical University Munich , Technische Universität München, Germany, about 11 hours ago
22.11.2019, Wissenschaftliches Personal The new lab “Engineering Immune Cells for Therapy” at the Institute for Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Hygiene (MIH) at Technical University Munich is...
Ph D Fellowship In Computational Stem Cell Biology In The Jensen Group At Bric, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen The Jensen group is looking to recruit a PhD student to our highly dynamic research group. The group and our research We wish to und...
Ph D Position In Modeling Of Single Cell Gene Regulatory Networks Biozentrum, University Of Basel, Switzerland , University of Basel, Switzerland, about 1 hour ago
PhD position in modeling of single-cell gene regulatory networks Biozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland The Biozentrum of the University of Basel is one of the leading life sciences institut...