Refine Your Search
- Centre for Genomic Regulation
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
- Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia ICIQ
- Institute of Neurosciences
- UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA
- Universidad de Lleida
- BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER
- CIC biomaGUNE
- Centre For Genomic Regulation
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Fundación IMDEA Materiales
- Fundación IMDEA Software
- Grupo de Transductores Químicos, Instituto de Microelectrónica de Barcelona, IMB-CNM (CSIC)
- ICFO- Institut de Ciències Fotòniques
- ICFO- The Institute of Photonic Sciences
- IDIBELL, Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute
- INSTITUT INVESTIGACIO SANITARIA PERE VIRGILI
- Instituto Tecnológico de Canarias, S.A.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra-Departament de Ciències Experimentals i de la Salut
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universitat de Lleida
- University Carlos III of Madrid (UC3M)
- University of Oviedo
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- 23 more »
- « less
We are looking for 5 postdoctoral fellows in the following topics: Simulation of Wave Propagation: Deep Learning Based Inversion with Energy Applications -> https://bit.ly/31CF1Yq Metabolic Modelling: Predictive metabolic modelling of microbiomes and human metabolism through Monte Carlo sampling...
The Techological Institute of the Canary Islands offers in their facilities in Pozo Izquierdo, Gran Canaria (Spain), a full time position for three years, combined with the development of PhD studies, in the framework of Smart-BEEjS Human-Centric Energy Districts project. Job description: ESR5...
Research project on the development and use of mesoscopic computational models (lattice Boltzmann) to analyze the transport of soft materials in the nanoscale, where fluctuations and correlations play a relevant role. The project will be developed in the NANOPHLOW consortium and will involve...
Selection System: Contest Only merits included in the curriculum and documented (presented within the deadline for submission of applications) will be considered. Scale: Section 1: CV (up to 70 points) Electrical engineering or electronic engineering (academic record): up to 25 points Master...
have earned (or are in their last year of) a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics, with experience in at least one of the following areas: Program analysis and
The project TRADITION (Long-term coastal adaptation, food security and poverty alleviation in Latin America) funded by the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No. 817911) is appointing a motivated postdoctoral...
The Institute of Chemical research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is seeking highly talented Postdoctoral Researchers in the framework of the I2: ICIQ Impulsion programme. I2 : ICIQ Impulsion is a postdoctoral innovative research programme designed for experienced researchers looking for further...
The Institute The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. The CRG shares principles of an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is...
This is an offer for a PhD scholarship (3 years) to be performed in the frame of a Research Project funded by the Spanish Research Ministry. The project involves the use of whole-genome sequencing to identify genetic variants associated with meat quality and fat metabolism in pig and their...