Refine Your Search
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Institut Català de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia
- BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics
- Centre de Recerca Matemàtica
- Centre for Genomic Regulation
- Universitat de les Illes Balears
- BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER
- BCAM - BASQUE CENTER FOR APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- BCBL - Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language
- BCBL BASQUE CENTER ON COGNITION BRAIN AND LANGUAGE
- BCMATERIALS – Basque Centre for Materials, Applications and Nanostructures
- Barcelona Beta Brain Research Center
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
- Centro de Fisica de Materiales
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) ;
- Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d&amp;#039;Hebron- Institut de recerca
- Fundación IMDEA Nanociencia
- Fundación Instituto Hidráulica Ambiental Cantabria
- ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences
- IDIBAPS - August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute
- IRB Barcelona
- Institute for bioengineering of Catalonia, IBEC
- Maimonides Biomedical Research Institute of Cordoba - IMIBIC
- Universidad Miguel Hernandez de Elche
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH
- Universitat de Barcelona
- 18 more »
- « less
The Industrial Mathematics Research Group at the Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM) in Barcelona is seeking a Post-doctoral researcher to join the project Exploiting mathematics to aid in the design
VHIR offers vacancy/vacant position for a medical, post-doctoral clinical researcher within the Pneumology Department and the Catalan Center for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency. More information can be found here. Main responsibilities and duties: Support to the research group in COPD and alpha-1...
experimentos concurran en paralelo. Específicamente, el modelado de dinámicas evolutivas serán un claro objetivo de este proyecto. Mathematical modeling of genetic networks. The candidate will use mechanistic
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering - Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering or Applied Mathematics (ongoing) - Intermediate level of programming in Matlab, Python and Tensorflow. - Intermediate
, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related fields. - Experience during the PhD in the development of CFD codes for Large Eddy Simulation and/or Reactive Flows. - Excellent computational skills and interest in
The ‘Nanoarchitectonics at surfaces’ group directed by Prof. David Écija focuses on the design of nanomaterial on surfaces based on supramolecular or covalent interactions, and the inspection of their structural, electronic, magnetic, sensing and catalytic properties by state-of-the-art scanning...
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission and the Open, Transparent and Merit based Recruitment principles (OTM-R). IBEC´s Commitment on equal opportunity: Our strength and excellence as an international...
Benefits Salary is offered according to the institutional salary scales. The contract is offered for a period of 3 years. Additionally, a family allowance is also available on request and after corresponding approval for people with family charges in the terms described in the corresponding...
Materials Physics Center (Donostia / San Sebastián) The Spectroscopy at atomic scale Group at CFM is offering a postdoctoral position (1 year) starting before February 2023 to work with Prof. Lucia Vitali. The Spectroscopy at atomic scale Group at the Materials Physics Center offers a position...
In accordance with article 8 of the REGULATORY AGREEMENT 145140 of 15th June 2022 that approves the regulation governing the recruitment of research staff under chapter 6 allocation of the university budget, as well as technical or operational research staff. Selection Committee composition: i....