Refine Your Search
- Medical University of Warsaw
- University of Warsaw
- Pomeranian University in Słupsk
- University of Economics in Katowice
- Jagiellonian University
- National Centre for Nuclear Research
- Faculty of Geography and Geology of the Jagiellonian University
- Military Institute of Medicine
- The Military University of Land Forces
- Institute of Geophysics Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Mother and Child
- Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG &amp; MUG (Dean)
- International Centre for Translational Eye Research, Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw
- Jan Kochanowski University
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Polish Mother&#039;s Memorial Hospital- Research Institute
- Polish Mother&amp;#039;s Memorial Hospital- Research Institute
- Politechnika Rzeszowska (The Rzeszow University of Technology)
- Silesian University of Technology
- The Bronisław Markiewicz State Higher School of Technology and Economics in Jarosław
- University of Gdansk
- University of Gdańsk
- University of Wroclaw
- 14 more »
- « less
We are looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher (PostDoc) for a 3-year full time position in the project “Global, local or fussy? An integrative test of the 'Everything is Everywhere' hypothesis
1. Ph.D. in molecular biology, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, medical biology or similar (or expected to be awarded by September 2020). 2. Proven hands-on experience in nucleic acid and general molecular biology techniques 3. Interest in nanotechnology and its biomedical applications 4....
The proposed project position deals with the comprehensive task of analysis of conjugated material by electrochemical and spectroelectrochemical techniques, especially Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy. Current research in organic electronics cover mainly Organic Solar Cells (OSC), Organic...
Applications are invited for a full-time post-doctoral position in the Solar Fuels Lab, Centre of New Technologies, University of Warsaw, Poland. The position has been funded by the Polish National Science Centre within the OPUS17 call. Characterisation of the molecular mechanisms of heavy...
We are inviting applications for a postdoctoral scientist in the area of bioinformatics of bacteria-phage interactions. She or he will join the Microbial Genomics Group at Malopolska Centre
Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG &amp; MUG (Dean) | Poland | about 1 month ago
We are looking for Postdoctoral Research Fellows to join the Structural Biology Laboratory led by Michal R. Szymanski at the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdansk and
International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw | Poland | about 1 month ago
Requirements for the candidate: 1. Holds a doctoral degree/Ph.D. in biology, biotechnology, medicine or related field at the moment of starting the job. 2. Has excellent knowledge of molecular and cell biology. 3. Has expertize or shows strong interests in iron biology, has motivation for...
International Centre for Translational Eye Research, Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS | Poland | 2 months ago
the etiology and treatment and human blinding diseases. Further information on the research priorities and current expertise of our Center can be found at http://www.icter.pl . The postdoctoral researcher
Project title: Continuously Monitored Quantum Sensors: Smart Tools and Applications. NCN, QuantERA Call 2019. Project description: Successful candidate will work on the following or akin research topics depending on her/his inclination towards analytic and/or numerical theoretical physics;...
The Dean of the Faculty of Physics and Astronomyof the University of Wrocław announces an opening for a full-time position of a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Theoretical Physics