Refine Your Search
- University of Warsaw
- Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences
- Jagiellonian University
- Adam Mickiewicz University
- Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego
- Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
- Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies Polish Academy of Sciences
- Centrum Badan Kosmicznych PAN
- Cracow University of Technology
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Institute of Biochemisty and Biophysics Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Meteorology and Water Management - National Research Institute
- Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw
- MARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
- Medical University of Lodz
- Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
- University of Warsaw: Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics
- 11 more »
- « less
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | about 11 hours ago
1. Passion for natural sciences, a strong motivation for scientific work and open mind, willingness of carrying out interdisciplinary research. 2. A university degree in chemistry or physics; achieved professional title of magister (or equivalent) obtained no earlier than three years ago or...
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | about 24 hours ago
The Laboratory of Microfluidics and Complex Fluids at the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS, Warsaw is offering 3 PhD positions within the National Science Center MAESTRO 10 Project No. 2018/30/A/ST4/00036 entitled “Microfluidic methods for quantitative antibiotic susceptibility assays with...
TADEUSZ KOSCIUSZKO CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY announces CONTEST for taking up, from 1 July 2019, the position of scientific - didactic lecturer at the Institute of Materials Engineering in the Department of Construction Materials and Geopolymers at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering The...
Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | 3 days ago
Candidates should have a MSc degree (or equivalent, recognized by Polish legislation) in physics, chemistry, electronics or materials science. The basis for evaluation will be the presented scientific CV (university marks, assessment of master thesis, publications and conference presentations,...
We offer a PhD position - in the Department for Numerical Weather Forecasts COSMO, IMGW-PIB Warsaw, Poland (www.imgw.pl/en/ ). A full time (40 h/week) position funded with a PhD scholarship is offered for 3 years and amounts to 4500 zł/month (nett, not taxable). The PhD candidate will be based...
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › PhD student EURAXESS Toggle navigation Jobs & Funding More Working environment Charter & Code for Researchers Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) Pensions & RESAVER science4refugees...
Required documents: 1. A cover letter with contact details and brief justification of willingness to participate in the project relating to the requirements. 2. CV – the list of scientific achievements, including publications, scholarships, awards and scientific experience acquired during...
Description of the position Title of the project: Anionic Carbenes and Borylanions: Tuning the properties of ruthenium metal complexes in olefin metathesis Project description: Synthesis and computations of properties of boron compounds for utilization as a ligands in transition metal...
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a...
I am searching for prospective PhD students to join my interdisciplinary research group at University of Warsaw. With the earliest start in September 2019. Full-time contract covered by NAWA grant PPN/PPO/2018/1/00029 , monthly salary around 5800 PLN for 3,5 years + many benefits (13th salary...