Refine Your Search
- State University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sacz
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- University of Rzeszów
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- University of Warsaw
- WROCŁAW UNIVERSITY OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFE SCIENCES
- Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
- Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding PAS
- Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Organic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
- University of Gdansk
- Descartes Project
- Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Institute of Biochemisty and Biophysics Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Haematology and Transfusion Medicine
- Institute of High Pressure Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Plant Genetics PAS
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw
- Jagiellonian University
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- National Quantum Information Centre in Gdansk, University of Gdansk
- Polymerbrush Team
- Poznan University of Technology
- University of Warsaw: Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Warsaw University of Technology: Faculty of Physics
- 26 more »
- « less
Project title: A next-generation worldwide quantum sensor network with optical atomic clocks Project leader: Michał Zawada Project is carried out within the TEAM programme of the Foundation for Polish Science In our project we will establish, with our scientific partners, the first earth-scale...
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › PhD student with a scholarship EURAXESS Toggle navigation Jobs & Funding More Working environment Charter & Code for Researchers Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) Pensions &...
Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw | Poland | 2 days ago
Group of laser spectroscopy offers a possibility to enter project on laser spectroscopy of diatomic alkali molecules. The project is focused on investigation of electronic structure of selected electronic states of Rb2 , Cs2 and RbCs molecules, including determination of corresponding molecular...
We are looking for three PhD students who will be involved in a research project: “Remotely light-controlled activity in dyes, proteins, catalysts: imaging, sensing, energy conversion ” (OPUS-12) founded by the National Science Center (Poland). Within the project we intend to show that the...
Quantum Optics Lab (http://quantumoptics.fuw.edu.pl/ ) within the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw seeks to fill a PhD student position. The position is within the “Spatiotemporal photon correlation measurements for quantum metrology and super-resolution microscopy” project, funded...
The Jagiellonian University is a leading higher educational institution in Poland and one of the oldest in Europe. It is its location in the historic city of Krakow, the former capital of Poland and a great cultural centre, visited by millions of tourists. Some of the University buildings are...
The Iron Homeostasis Laboratory at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, headed by Katarzyna Mleczko-Sanecka, is seeking for a motivated and talented individual for a position of a PhD student within the project: “Determining iron dependencies of tissue resident...
Warsaw University of Technology: Faculty of Physics | Poland | 11 days ago
The successful candidate will be investigating dynamical properties of strongly interacting fermionic superfluids being far from equilibrium state. In particular, he/she is expected to pursue studies of dynamics of quantum atomic gases (vortex and soliton dynamics, quantum turbulence) and/or...
All interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae, list of publications, a cover letter outlining their research interests and motivation to join the project, and arrange for up to three letters of reference. Applications received before November 23, 2018 will be given full...
Project leader: Roman J. Szczesny Project title: Mitochondrial double-stranded RNA: its origin, turnover and involvement in human diseases. The project is carried out within the FIRST TEAM programme of the Foundation for Polish Science. Project description: A PhD student position is available in...