Refine Your Search
- University of Warsaw
- Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
- University of Rzeszów
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Institute of Organic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- WROCŁAW UNIVERSITY OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFE SCIENCES
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Meteorology and Water Management - National Research Institute
- Institute of Plant Genetics PAS
- Jagiellonian University
- Maria Sklodowska-Curie Institute – Oncology Center Gliwice Branch
- National Centre for Nuclear Research
- Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
- Politechnika Rzeszowska (The Rzeszow University of Technology)
- Poznan Science and Technology Park of the Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation
- State University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sacz
- University of Bialystok
- University of Gdansk
- University of Lodz
- Uniwersytet Wrocławski
- Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering
- 20 more »
- « less
Benefits stipend: 3000 zł per month Eligibility criteria application should include: employment application, professional curriculum vitae, university degree diploma and MSc certificate, a list of scientific achievements (publications, patents, conference presentations, etc.) Selection...
Description of the position BEACs: new allotropic forms of carbon. Synthesis, doping, and electronic and adsorption properties. In this project, we aim to develop and deploy novel allotropic form of carbon, Graphdiynes and Graphynes, called by us BEACs. They are comprised entirely with benzene...
Nencki-EMBL Center of Excellence for Neural Plasticity and Brain Disorders: BRAINCITY Project is carried out within the MAB/IRA programme of the Foundation for Polish Science To study aberrant synaptic plasticity that underlies diseased mind Kaczmarek lab investigates molecular mechanism...
Institute of Organic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | 5 days ago
The candidates who satisfy the Eligibility criteria will be evaluated by a commission headed by the project’s principal investigator. The evaluation will include scientific achievements (including publications in internationally recognized journals; 50% of the final mark), scientific prizes and...
The competition may join those who meet the requirements set out in Article. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018. Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. of 2018. Item. 1668 with later changes) and meet the following qualification criteria: 1) having a doctor degree in literary studies / linguistics, German...
Description of the position Design and optimisation of molecular interface for efficient electron transfer within photosystem I-based photovoltaic devices Artificial photosynthesis offers a promising approach to tackle the grand challenge for sustainable future of our civilisation by means of...
Applications are invited for 2 PhD positions in a research grant "Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry in Metal-Organic Frameworks" funded by the Polish National Science Centre. Successful candidates will work in the Supramolecular Chemistry Laboratory under supervision of Dr. Michał...
WROCŁAW UNIVERSITY OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFE SCIENCES | Poland | 5 days ago
Responsible for lecturing and tutoring during lectures, projects and laboratories in different areas of solid waste menagement, mainly basic items: environmental management, composting, anaerobic digestion, and waste utlization (especially system design and operation) and impact of waste...
National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) in Warsaw invites applications for two PhD scholarships in particle physics phenomenology. The successful applicants will be enrolled in the PhD course at the National Centre for Nuclear Research, for a period of four years, starting in October 2019....
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › PhD student EURAXESS Toggle navigation Jobs & Funding More Working environment Charter & Code for Researchers Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) Pensions & RESAVER science4refugees...