Refine Your Search
- University of Lodz
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Jagiellonian University
- Medical University of Lodz
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Chemistry
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- 4 more »
- « less
Profile of candidates/requirements: 1.Master Degree in Medical Biology or similar WITH confirmed PhD ongoing course. 2.English language in writing and speaking on advanced level. 3.Knowledge
Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw | Poland | 26 days ago
The National Science Centre project No. UMO-2018/30/Q/ST2/00324 is focused on the experimental and theoretical study of generic properties of quantum systems in the realm of quantum chaos using quantum graphs and microwave networks as model systems. The project will be implemented in close...
thesis in extramural mode3. Knowledge in the field of colloidal chemistry, microbiology, molecular biology and knowledge of instrumental techniques such as: electron microscopy (TEM, SEM), liquid
chemistry, microbiology, molecular biology and knowledge of instrumental techniques such as: electron microscopy (TEM, SEM), Infrared Raman spectroscopy (FT-IR), mass spectrometry: MALDI-TOF / TOF-MSThe
· Work with a young, ambitious research team at a leading Polish university with an excellent scientific and research infrastructure · Scientific cooperation with members of the Consortium representing the best Polish research centers in the subject of the project Expanding knowledge of...
on: January / February 2020 Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement: 36 months Institution: University of Lodz, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, Department of Immunology and Infectious
FORM FOR EMPLOYERS Institution: University of Lodz, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, Department of Molecular Biology City: Lodz Position: adjunct (scientific-didactic position
PhD student position available A PhD student position is available in the Laboratory of Prof. Agnieszka Sirko, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics of Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw. We are looking for a candidate who would like to work as PhD student in the frame of BEETHOVEN LIFE...
International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw | Poland | about 2 months ago
We offer: • Full-time PhD scholarship • Position with 100% focus on research (no teaching obligations) • Benefits including reduced-rate for an individual medical care package and membership in MultiSport programme • Full technical, administrative and organizational support from professional...
We are inviting applications for a research technician (with an option of becoming a PhD student) in the area of computational biology and genomics of bacteria-phage interactions. The successful