Refine Your Search
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- Jagiellonian University
- University of Warsaw
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
- University of Lodz
- Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
- Medical University of Lodz
- University of Rzeszów
- Institute of Philosophy and Sociology Polish Academy of Sciences
- National Centre for Nuclear Research
- Poznan University of Technology
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Biology
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – PORT Polish Center for Technology Development
- Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies Polish Academy of Sciences
- FACULTY OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING Silesian University of Technology
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of High Pressure Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Organic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw
- Lublin University of Technology
- MARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
- Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
- Uniwersytet Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego
- Warsaw University of Technology: Faculty of Physics
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- ŁUKASIEWICZ Research Network - The Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- 23 more »
- « less
The position is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in the Act on Higher and Science of 20 July 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the Statute of the University of Warsaw Employment conditions: 1 full time, fixed time-2 years, the candidate selected in the competition will...
JOB OFFER Position in the project: Team Member with scientific title – senior researcher position Scientific discipline: Biological sciences Job type (employment contract/stipend): Employment contract ¼ position Number of job offers: 1 Remuneration/stipend amount/month (“X0 000 PLN of full...
We offer a PhD position in the project: “Scalable in-memory data store systems based on mixed-consistency data types and replication algorithms for efficient and anomaly-free data management in the emerging NVM-based computer architectures.” The Project is carried out within the TEAM programme...
Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | 28 days ago
III. Required documents: 1. Application for admission to PDS IPAS along with the consent for processing personal data upon the recruitment procedure and a statement on having acknowledged the regulations of recruitment for PDS IPAS, using form downloaded from...
Description of the position Title of the project: Design, construction and investigations of earth abundant materials based heterojunctions for high efficiency solar energy conversion. Project description: The need for clean, renewable and sustainable source of energy is a growing concern for...
Institute of Organic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | about 1 month ago
- MSc in chemistry or biotechnology - Fluent English (in speech and writing) - Proficiency in using the SMILES / SMARTS notation - Experience in the synthesis of organic compounds (Experience in performing the synthesis in anhydrous conditions, ability to perform and analyze NMR spectra,...
The project entails the research of new materials, elements and photonic systems in which implanted colour centres or crystal diamond defects with specific magnetic and optical properties will be used. It will enable applications in socially important areas, e.g. the development of...
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences | Poland | about 1 month ago
Job title: MSc student (First Stage Researcher – R1) Type of contract: scholarship for 10 months, 1500,00 PLN (tax free) per month for 50% work, i.e. approx. 2.5 days a week. Nr of positions available: 1 Main Research Field: physical-chemistry Activities, in which the applicant will be involved...
1. cooperation with the best computational neuroscience and machine learning groups in Poland; 2. scholarship (non-taxed) of PLN 3 800; 3. dedicated funds supporting participation in meetings, scientific exchanges and other forms of doctoral training; 4. access to computing infrastructure. The...