Closing date: 01/05/2019
These Fellowships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Phyllis Irene Grey.
1. There shall be Fellowships to be called the Phyllis Irene Grey Fellowships in Veterinary Science.
2. The Fellowships shall be open to female Veterinary Science students with a particular interest in animal health research.
3. The Fellowships shall be used to assist in the payment of education towards the Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree.
4. The Fellowships shall be awarded annually and shall have a maximum value of $1,000 per annum for an undergraduate and $3,000 per annum for a graduate. A lesser or greater amount may apply depending on the available income, or proportion which may also be used to support the research of the recipient, this to be nominated at the time of the award.
5 If, for any reason, there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgment of the University, either more Fellowships or a Fellowship of greater value shall be offered later.
6. The Undergraduate Fellowships shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Veterinary Programme Management Committee Scholarships Committee. Need as well as academic merit may be taken into account.
7. Applicants should include in their application, their curriculum vitae, and any material establishing financial need.
Applications close 1 May.
Log in to the student portal.
Select the scholarships tab and choose ‘Make an application’.
You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship. Read the section for Prospective students on ourHow to apply page.
Course For Ph D Supervisors In Responsible Conduct Of Researc..., PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
Course for PhD supervisors in Responsible Conduct of Research PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen Aim and content The aim of the seminar is to promote responsible cond...
Bashford Nicholls Trust Scholarships, Lincoln University, New Zealand, about 16 hours ago
Back Scholarships are available to students who are studying or planning to study agriculture or veterinary science or undertaking postgraduate research in these areas. Undergraduate student awar...
Doctoral Student Department Of Pathology, Bacteriology And Poultry Diseases, Ghent University, Belgium, about 1 month ago
Functieomschrijving The goal of the research project is to design a bacterial cocktail that protects piglets against E. coli associated post-weaning diarrhoea. Post-weaning diarrhoea is an economi...
Ph D Fellowship On “Myocardial Function In A Porcine Model Of Ischemic Heart Failure” At The Lifepharm Centre, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD fellowship commencing on 1st of November 2019 or soon thereafter. T...
Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust Nz Contemporary Art Award, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, about 21 hours ago
Closing date: 29/10/2019 29 October 2019 Value of Award: $5000 No. of awards: 1 Tenure: 1 Year This award arises from an endowment from the NZ Contemporary Art Trust and is to foster greater under...
Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust Nz Contemporary Art Award, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Closing date: 29/10/2019 29 October 2019 Value of Award: $2500 No. of awards: 1 Tenure: 1 Year This award arises from an endowment from the NZ Contemporary Art Trust and is to foster greater under...