Back to resultsClosing date: 10/01/2020
These Fellowships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Phyllis Irene Grey.
1. There shall be Fellowships to be called the Phyllis Irene Grey Fellowships in Veterinary Science.
2. The Fellowships shall be open to female Veterinary Science students with a particular interest in animal health research.
3. The Fellowships shall be used -
(a) to pursue a course of study in research into animal health for the Bachelor of Philosophy into animal health;
(b) to pursue a course of study towards a postgraduate degree or diploma in research into animal health;
(c) to assist in the payment of education towards the Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree.
4. The Fellowships shall be awarded annually and shall have a maximum value of up to $3,000 per annum. A lesser or greater amount may apply depending on the available income, or proportion which may also be used to support the research of the recipient, this to be nominated at the time of the award.
5 If, for any reason, there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgment of the University, either more Fellowships or a Fellowship of greater value shall be offered later.
6. The Fellowships shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
7. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies Office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
8. Applicants should include in their application, their curriculum vitae, academic record and any material establishing financial need.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Log in to the student portal.
Select the scholarships tab and choose ‘Make an application’.
You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship. Read the section for Prospective students on ourHow to apply page.
Back to results
Ph D Reuse Of Purified Grey Waste Water , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Reuse of purified grey waste water as an irrigation for the intensive green roofs containing biochar The aim of the topic is laboratory testing of sorption of selected (commonly occurring) grey wa...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Belgium, 4 days ago
Job description A consortium of three Laboratories (Laboratory for Animal Nutrition and Animal Product Quality, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering; Center for Microbial Ecology and Technology, Facu...
Postdoc Position In Bioinformatics / Computational Genomics , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 21 hours ago
100%, Zurich, temporary The Animal Genomics group within the Institute of Agricultural Sciences at ETH Zurich investigates animal genomes. The group applies bioinformatics and statistical methods...
Ph D Fellowship In “Bacterial Pathogenesis And Antibiotic Resistance” At Department Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are offering a PhD fellowship in molecular microbiology commencing on 1 May 2020 or as soon as possible hereafter. Our group and ...
Ph D Student In Animal Science, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 1 day ago
A position as PhD student is available at the Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, at SLU, Uppsala. Our vision is "Better use of genetic resources". The department has about 60 employees an...
Postdoc Position In Bioinformatics / Computational Genomics, ETH, Switzerland, 1 day ago
favorite_border Job Type / Workload Academic: Post Doc Position / Senior Scientist 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Education / Culture Functional Area Biology Salary 0 / Entry date January 1...